Likes Likes:  375
Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up External Breather

Well I drilled and tapped my Boyesen intake to get the nasty oil vapor off my pistons Kevin's kit worked well. I think I will look into a couple of improvements, gotta talk to Kevin. service was fast and exactly what I ordered I enjoy DK Customs way of doing business. ride safely fearless
    2009 Vivid Black, Lots Kuri. Chrome, SE street Cannons, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK body lift, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors DK Customs, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, windshield trim, LED headlight and spots, Driver floor board extenders, Hubcaps rear wheels and Willy skull Axle caps.

User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Well I drilled and tapped my Boyesen intake to get the nasty oil vapor off my pistons Kevin's kit worked well. I think I will look into a couple of improvements, gotta talk to Kevin. service was fast and exactly what I ordered I enjoy DK Customs way of doing business. ride safely fearless
    At last Pictures not many I needed to adjust rear Cylinder breather to clear intake casting was odd shaped got to hide front one well though.

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00202.JPG

DSC01322.JPG
    2009 Vivid Black, Lots Kuri. Chrome, SE street Cannons, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK body lift, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors DK Customs, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, windshield trim, LED headlight and spots, Driver floor board extenders, Hubcaps rear wheels and Willy skull Axle caps.

3. Likes DK Custom Products - liked this post
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

I installed my new to me rider back rest that I purchased fro Fuzzywuzhe
    2016 Tri Glide Black and Silver, VIEDS, LRS, DK Comfort Lift, DK 2" Tank Lift Kit, Road Zepplin Seat, Black CVO mirrors, K&N Air Filter, Wards Fans, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers.

User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Brought her home for the summer.
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"

6. Likes Fearless - liked this post
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Then rode the ****e out of it
    2012 Triglide Piaggio MP3 500 to get groceries 1991 FLHS as back up
    "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it !"

User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I didn't do it yet, but since the news about Kevin's remote filter and Jagg cooler setups hit my inbox yesterday, I have been wringing my hands... New tuner, or filter/cooler, or both? Here in FL, where I can ride every day, I hate to miss ride time to work on it! See what you guys in the colder climates get to not worry about while you have wrench time?

Seriously, Kevin, how about a little write-up somewhere?
    2017 TriGlide Vivid Black - just gettin' started! Love Jugs Mighty Mites, HD Black Reach Bars, all kinds of shiny stuff... and that M8 just beggin' to be thrashed! Hi, my name is Mark and I'm a chromeaholic!
    was - 2014 TriGlide Vivid Black - DK Custom Lift, 2" tank lift, DK Dual Cool, DK Discrete breather, Wards Parts Werks FCS, HD Reach Bars, all kinds of shiny stuff!

User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I see STARS

We all like to tinker with and personalize our rides and luckily there is a boat load of thing-a-ma-gigs, do-dads and other bolt on stuff from Harley to feed our appetites and keep our wallets nice and slim. There is and even BIGGER boat load of do-dads from the after market companies.

As a signature and to make MY rides totally unique I have been putting these Star Conchos on my builds (scooters) for a few years now and I just could not resit adding one to my Tri-Glide. I put this one on the trunk (first pic) right after I got the trike. And I just got done adding one to the new air cleaner trim that I just picked up from my local dealer. I also have one on the horn cover, AND I think they flow well with the Fat Boy tank emblems that I put on to give me more clearance for my knees.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "HOW we ride today, may determine IF we can ride tomorrow"

10. Likes Fearless, DK Custom Products - liked this post
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Default First ride

We took our Trike out for our first ride this evening. We bought it in late fall and hadn't ridden it yet. Only got to go about 30 miles but it was very enjoyable. I do see some opportunity for a few mods.
    "No matter what you ride, give respect to get respect"

2016 Billet Silver/Black Tri Glide

12. Likes Fearless - liked this post
    Road Master
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

My Tri has been in my wood 10x12 shed (cement floor) all winter with the battery tender hooked up. Check on it every couple days. We got rain the last 2 days and temps hit 70. Yesterday I noticed some condensation on the trike, so I opened the door and put a fan in there, blowing on the trike. Today I got home and the floor was sweating and very slippery, so I moved the trike from the shed to the garage where it is much drier. Since I had to start it to move it, I took it for a 10 mile spin before dark. Man what a great feeling to get out again! Sometimes ya just gotta go with the flow!
    It is what it is.

16 Tri Glide vivid black

14. Likes Fearless - liked this post
    Sponsor
    TrikeTalk Sponsor
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    At last Pictures not many I needed to adjust rear Cylinder breather to clear intake casting was odd shaped got to hide front one well though.

DSC00198.JPG

DSC00202.JPG

DSC01322.JPG
    Looking good, and your engine will like it even better!

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MB1953 View Post
    Well, I didn't do it yet, but since the news about Kevin's remote filter and Jagg cooler setups hit my inbox yesterday, I have been wringing my hands... New tuner, or filter/cooler, or both? Here in FL, where I can ride every day, I hate to miss ride time to work on it! See what you guys in the colder climates get to not worry about while you have wrench time?

Seriously, Kevin, how about a little write-up somewhere?
    Yeah, we have very few days in our parts that are not good for riding, and I end up putting stuff off a lot...I'd rather be riding than wrenching.

The install of the oil filter relo and Dual-Cool Oil cooler is a 2 hour job at a very relaxed pace.

Something to do in the evening if you have a place to work with lights.

Kevin

- - - Updated - - -

My TG has been at the dealership for some warranty work this week.

One of the things they were checking out was the front fender that had developed a crack in the paint and clear coat.

They pulled the front fender off to try and see what was going on that could have caused this.

Turns out that I must have kicked up a rock somewhere. Right before the crack is showing on the top side, it is clear that a rock (or something) hit the underside of the fender. Put a dent in it. That is apparently what started the crack in the paint.

Going to get a quote on a new fender, insurance should cover it, minus deductible. But I may use the $ for something different paint wise. We'll see.

Also, I gotta wonder if this is something that would have happened if I was running a front tire in front instead of the slightly larger rear tire up front.

Kevin
    Click HERE for Details on Special of Safety LED Packages

Limited Time $5 Priority Shipping - Click HERE for Details

www.DKCustom.com
    Call: 662-252-8828
    Text: 662-420-4891
    Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com

Page 50 of 120 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast