Hi from Carroll county Maryland

Got a new 2013 HD tri glide tricked out with chrome fascia. Hog chapter 1813 member. Member of Trike Run Facebook group page.
Is there a Maryland triker group or can someone tell how I can start one?

Thanks in advance

Fraternally

Josh

Chrome side :Trike1:

There is a group of MD trikers that come up to the NE TT Rally. I don't know if it is a club type group or just ride together.

My club does group rides although I don't think to this one. I am going to the Maryland Delaware HOG Rally next June 2014. Not sure if any of my HOGs are going.

Was looking to start a group thread of Maryland riders ( trike or bike) and wasn't sure how to do it here. Have four members on my trike run fb site but a thread open to all is how we would attractive Marylanders.

Welcome from Michigan! :wave4:

You can create a "Group" for Maryland on this forum, and invite other forum members to join...one way to accomplish your goal.

Thanks Rick. I'm trying to do that but still trying to find the link to create the group form.

Have a union / hog brother out in Warrington who I correspond with.

Hey Eddie

Howdy from Baltimore County. I get out that way a bit and of course when I do, it is a MUST STOP at Chubby's BBQ. Hope to cross paths and put a handshake on ya.

You guys should all come to our Facebook sites: trike Run and Harley Davidson Triglide.

We're all kindred trikers! Come on in and Join us!

Chrome side up

Josh
Honor loyalty and Dependability.

Hoo-rah

Thank you all for the warm welcome ! pepper
Hi Carroll Co. Md., I'm next door to you in Terra Alta WV. I went to High School at Howard County SR. High. Let me know if you get a group together. I traval to Maryland to see friends a lot! Glad to have you in the Group! Viper!!

Back