Posting this for those interested.
We've been the last couple of years and really enjoyed meeting trikers from around the nation.
There are some real characters that attend this Reunion - they all get their cookies worth!
Of course we enjoy riding our Texas Hill Country again - never tire of that. pepper
This year the ride will be a little later than usual... it will be warmer.
George Lewis is the original poster and organizer of the Reunion.
His contact information is below.
George just generally needs to know about how many people to tell the restaurant to plan on for the group lunch. Each person pays for his own lunch; its just that the restaurant is "out of the way" and needs to have a heads-up on how much food they need to bring in.
He posts updates as they come along.
See the thread on the GL1800 Riders forum, sub-forum Trikes, or the link below.
Hope to see you there! Carla & Jim

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showt...-Trike-Reunion

"I am starting a new thread here for information and discussions for the 2014 Texas Trike Reunion. My plan is to hold it in Kerrville, TX, April 24-26. Easter is April 20. Here is some information about our reunion...this is the sixth or seventh year, open to all trikes, regardless of make. It is loose and unorganized. We have few if any charges. We have no vendors or sales booths. Having them would require insurance, charges to you, our attendees and more work on my part....which I won't do!

I will post more information here as we go along. We will keep it basic and simple. If anyone is interested in managing the reunion this year, let me know. My phone is 830-755-8261, email is scoot62@aol.com