Spina Bifida is a cause near and dear to our hearts at SEE THROUGH BRAZ! My daughter and Al's granddaughter was born with Spina Bifida. She is doing amazing! She is spunky, opinionated, strong willed, happy, friendly, and a joy to be around!

While we are out and about this summer we have created special bike tats to commemorate each event we are attending. The bike tats are completely free! At each event we will have a jar where we will be collecting donations for the Illinois Spina Bifida Association.

If you would like the below bike tat just send me a message with your name and address and I will mail it out to you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	page05.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	391.8 KB 
ID:	27067

What is Spina Bifida?
Spina Bifida is the most common permanently disabling birth defect in the United States.

What is Spina Bifida?

Spina Bifida literally means “split spine.” Spina Bifida happens when a baby is in the womb and the spinal column does not close all of the way. Every day, about eight babies born in the United States have Spina Bifida or a similar birth defect of the brain and spine.

What causes Spina Bifida?

No one knows for sure. Scientists believe that genetic and environmental factors act together to cause the condition.