Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New to Trike's

Rider
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New to trike's

Trikes (Harley) are a different handling animal! You STEER them thru the curves!! You can lean all you want as on two wheels but if ya don't steer you'll straighten out the curve!! I had to go to a trike owing to health. I didn't mind it but the wife just about got off in the 1st mile. After 3,500 to Sturgis & back, we're both comfortable. Considering a lift & the extended forks- Trike Talks "Zook" is a good reference point. Keep in mind a mantra..."I'm Not Getting Off Involuntarily...!" when riding...jimmer

2. Love Jugs
    Rider
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Finally Rented a Tri Glide

Well, I finally got to rent a Tri Glide over the weekend here in the Phoenix area. I will say, " It was a lot of fun and my wife really enjoyed the ride!!" I am glad that she enjoyed it, I would not want to get something that she is not comfortable on. Now it is time to try and figure out the finances!!

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0656.JPG

4. Likes alienwulf - liked this post
    User ID
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Would not go back to Two

Motorcycle they are not my bride and I believe they are more fun. No dropping at intersections when passenger gets to gauking around. comfortable more relaxed have to steer though short learning curve there but easily mastered. big parking lot (empty of course) Get on one rent one if you really want to make sure so many of us absolutely love our heat monsters. ride safely fearless
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Vivid Black, Lots Kuri. Chrome, SE street Cannons, Boyesen X force intake, DK Customs DIY external breather, PV tuner, Titanium Wrapped Header pipe, Khrome Werks 2+2 Wide Sweepers, DK body lift, DK 2" tank lift deluxe, Air Deflectors DK Customs, Rear Bumper, Fender Chrome trim, Kuri. Rear lights, 9" LRS recurve flat top wind screen, windshield trim, LED headlight and spots, Driver floor board extenders, Hubcaps rear wheels and Willy skull Axle caps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123