Quote Originally Posted by Burnerboy View Post
I just got my Roadsmith trike home a week ago 2/27/17... My 2010 Honda Goldwing was converted into a beautiful trike... Last week was the first nice day of the season (very warm) and my builder called and said that my bike was ready..

His question was: I can transport it to you tonight or you can come and get it to ride it home that morning.....[well, that was a no-brainer as my wife was out of work that day and available to drive me the 80 miles to the builder shop]

So my first/only time ever on a trike was that day that I rode her home the 100++ miles [notice how my mileage changed from my original quote??] I just happened to get lost, on the way home, probably due too the hugh smile I had on my face the whole time..I didn't get home till much later that evening...wife was home, and didn't even ask why it took her 1 1/2 hours to get home and it took me over five hours to ride the exact distance....and usually when I come home with a smile on my face she always asked my why I was late and what bar did I stop in this time, and if I got laid or something.....Anyways my first ride was very pleasurable....

Glad I listened to you all, and converted to three!

Ronnie
That's great, any pictures? Who did your conversion? Sounds like you took to riding a trike right away no learning curve