A1 Cycles

5 time Rat Hole Winner Mike Beland was the first outsider to test the Original Love Jugs. Along with many, Mike was skeptical of the claims we were making on our new product. It took less than a minute for Love Jugs to make Mike a believer.

“I’m Mike Beland from A1 Cycles in West Palm Beach, Florida. I have no relationship of any kind with the makers of Love Jugs. A short time ago I did an independent Dyno test, basically, a product test, on the Love Jugs engine cooling system. We put the Love Jugs on a 2013 FLHX Street Glide, fully broken in, with about 1,700 miles on it. What we did on the test was to bring the bike up to a high operating temperature, of almost 400 degrees, that a rider would encounter in a traffic situation.

We maxed out the cylinder temperature, maxed out the oil temperature, and got the bike totally heat soaked. Then, with the fans off in the Dyno room, I let the bike idle with the Love Jugs cooling system installed and on. Amazingly enough, within one minute the cylinder temperature dropped 30 – 40 degrees. The oil temperature dropped as well. As we left the bike sitting in idle with the Love Jugs on, the bike actually kept cooling off. Ultimately the temp went down almost 100 degrees before we turned the unit off. Love Jugs is well built, looks cool and it really works. I would recommend Love Jugs.”

Mike Beland – A1 Cycles, West Palm Beach, Florida

American Iron Magazine

“American Iron Magazine is proud to endorse Love Jugs, for all Harley-Davidson and Indian motorcycles.”

Terry O’Brien, COO - TAM Communications, American Iron

What I should definitely tell you is that a set of Love Jugs fans provide extreme cooling power directly to your Harley’s combustion chamber and exhaust valve area .…Love Jugs achieves its massive cooling potential by flowing 504 Cfm of air from a pair of electric fans (252 each) directly to where it’s needed most, whether the engine is sitting at idle or out on the open highway. … (they) are made entirely from aircraft-grade stainless steel.

The outdoor-rated electric fans are entirely waterproof. …In addition to a cooler top end, Love Jugs, by default, also keeps a Harley’s oil much cooler as well. Cooler, more viscous oil leads to a longer-lasting engine and less wear and tear. Love Jugs makes some pretty hefty claims about its product, so we decided to do our own test, conducted by editor Chris, …If you’ve been looking for a way to improve the cooling of your Harley-davidson.

Terry O’Brien - American Iron

EasyRiders Magazine

Are you sick and tired of having your Big Twin engine overheat and melt your thighs? Love-Jugs by Hammerhead Engineering have found a simple cure for your Harley meltdowns! The Cool-Master model is our favorite here at Easyriders because it makes your bike look like it is wearing a nice chrome bra. Love Jugs install in just minutes and will keep you and your engine cool on the hottest days. Just think, no more sweaty nads!

Dave Nichols -Editorial Director, Paisano Publications

TheAttorneyThatRides.com

I endorse Love Jugs big time. I have ridden them over 45 thousand miles of the toughest riding possible. Through all terranes, weather, and conditions. I’ve beaten the hell out of these babies and they stand up to every challenge I’ve thrown at them. This includes my record breaking ride from Tierra Del Fuego to Alaska.

Gabriel Jose Carrera, Esq. Attorney At Law Holds hemisphere distance record - Tierra Del Fuego to Alaska.

More to come 01/10/17 stylized, stainless steel engine cooling system. You can install the Indian Cool Master in less than 15 minutes and it’ll prolong the life of your engine.

Gabe Carrara - The Attorney That Rides

Blue Knights

I came across an invention that sounded to good to be true, but after receiving my unit and installing it on my custom 2004 Ultra,, I have joined the crowd and I’m endorsing this product. I truly believe it’s the best cooling system I have found on the planet.

Randy Gracy - Editor, Sword & Shield Magazine - Blue Knights

Road Iron Magazine

The Love Jugs active cooling system really works. Installing it on our ’14 Road King turned the Los Angeles to Las Vegas ride into an adventure instead of torture by radiated heat.

Wendell Christopher - Publisher - ROAD IRON Magazine

Police Motorcycles Association

I found the Love-Jugs a very vital part of my motorcycle. With a cooler motor it will last longer and I am all about helping my motor to live longer. For the Harley-Davidson this product will help your motors during parades, sitting in traffic or idling during your traffic stops, if you have to charge your computers. The Love-Jugs will help keep your clutch cooler during slow speed maneuvering and training. This needs to be on all police motorcycles.

Steven Tritt, Police Motor Units www.policemotorunits.com

Also tested and recommended by:

Brian Klock - Klockwerks

V-Twin Magazine

American Bagger Magazine

J&P Cycles

Roadrunner Magazine

Two Wheeled Thunder

Club Harley Magazine - Japan

Heavy Duty Magazine - Australia

Biker.net

Fix My Hog

Fix MY Hog has a very informative video below.