POLL: How Many Yamaha's Here

Do you have a Yamaha Trike or going to get one

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kj5ix

Tech Guru
Reaction score
I hope this is the right way to do a poll.

All we are looking for here is just Yamaha Trikes.

Have a Yamaha Trike.

Going to have mine Triked or get a Yamaha Trike.

Wow...I know I posted to this thread before but I'll be darned if I can find it!!! Yes I Now have a Yamaha Roadstar 1700 EFI/Motor Trike...still trying to feel things out and get comfortable with the whole Trike thing...so I cautiously only put 2,301 miles on it in my first 5 weeks of ownership!

Last edited:
:D. You really should put a little more effort into getting comfortable with the trike, Doc. I just don't understand how you expect to feel at home on it if you never ride........ LOL! :D

Took your advise Nana and rode it today (it was just a little rainy out)! I know y'all told me when I signed onto TT but I really wish I had done this long ago!!! My God what an incredible rush I get from this Trike...people waving, thumbs up, smiling and telling me "that is so cool"; makes me feel like a kid again!

Ahhhhhh...... the sound of a very happy man! :D Way to go, Doc!

Took your advise Nana and rode it today (it was just a little rainy out)! I know y'all told me when I signed onto TT but I really wish I had done this long ago!!! My God what an incredible rush I get from this Trike...people waving, thumbs up, smiling and telling me "that is so cool"; makes me feel like a kid again!

another happy customer

terry-trikedude-albums-geargasm-creations-picture4240-roadliner-madness-roadliner-113ci-custom-trike-geargasm-trikes-terry-trikedude-also-pic.jpg

I have a 2009 Roadliner

Didn't see any mention of a motortrike so thought I would post mine
Dragon

Dragon, I see you have the best of both worlds going for ya,,,ThumbUp Venture Trike and a Roll-A-Home
Yours is the second that I have seen or heard of :Shrug: Seems to be a good kit but they only made them for a short time. Maybe they will start again.

Like that Blue ThumbUp
Time to start ridding don't ya mean???!!

Back