2000 Goldwing with a Lehman Monarch kit

Hi, I have recently purchase a nice 2000 Goldwing with what I was told is a Lehman Monarch trike kit . Can anyone tell me How to find out if its a Monarch I or a Monarch II . Also I would like to know where I can get brake parts for this convertion?

Any help will be greatly appreciated .

Your 2000 GL1500 Lehman is a Monarch l. As for parts reference, take a look in the Lehman forum. If you do not find it there, look for any Lee H Mann post, click on his profile, click on posts and scan through them and you should find what you're looking for.

Your 2000 GL1500 Lehman is a Monarch l. As for parts reference, take a look in the Lehman forum. If you do not find it there, look for any Lee H Mann post, click on his profile, click on posts and scan through them and you should find what you're looking for.
This afternoon I spoke with a guy who told me that there is 99% of the possibility that my trike kit is broken or cracked . He says that Monarch I are all breaking about 1 foot from the front and that it is not repairable. No too encouraging as I just bought it about two weeks ago. I have not crawled under it to see but is hat true ?

No one can say with 99% certainty that your trike's Lehman conversion frame is cracked or broken. I've been here since day one and I've never heard of it. Who is this Lehman expert?

Lee H Mann a/k/a Jim Murphee was the expert of all experts of Lehman Trikes and I don't remember him ever mentioning the Lehman Monarch I having these issues.

No one can say with 99% certainty that your trikes Lehman conversion frame is cracked or broken. I've been here since day one and I've never heard of it. Who is this Lehman expert?

Lee H Mann a/k/a Jim Murphee was the expert of all experts of Lehman Trikes and I don't remember him ever mentioning the Lehman Monarch I having these issues.
I also checked everywhere I could search on the web and did not find anything about a cracked or broken Lehman trike kit. when I first started to tell that guy about having bought a Lehman trike he started saying that I will never find parts for it and that it must be broken as 99% of them breaks . Since I could not find any info anywhere I found it kinda " Fishy" thats the reason I am asking on this forum about it .

I couldn't find any recalls at the NHTSA site for frame damage.
Does the trike exhibit any handling irregularities? Shimmy, vibration and/or noise?
If you can look under the trike see if there is any damage. There are members here with GL1500 Goldwings with Lehman trike kits and I've never seen any mention of frame damage.

Hi, I have recently purchase a nice 2000 Goldwing with what I was told is a Lehman Monarch trike kit . Can anyone tell me How to find out if its a Monarch I or a Monarch II . Also I would like to know where I can get brake parts for this convertion?

Any help will be greatly appreciated .
I recently got some brake shoes for a Monarch II from Trike Zone. It is a Canadian company I found on EBay. He has Lehman trike parts not posted on EBay as well. His retail shop is closed but he is still an on line business. His name is Steve. Nice man. Give it a shot.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lavinia
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png