I'm a total newbie ... Is the Spyder too much to start with?

AriNV

20+ Posts
Hi everyone,

I am moving to warmer weather and decided to buy a trike. My eyes are on as Spyder, but I wonder if it might be too much to begin with. Besides the obvious added power, I like the semi-automatic transmission.

My question though is to know if the Spyder might be too much to handle for a TOTAL newbie or if it will do just fine.

Thank you in advance.

Hi everyone,

I am moving to warmer weather and decided to buy a trike. My eyes are on as Spyder, but I wonder if it might be too much to begin with. Besides the obvious added power, I like the semi-automatic transmission.

My question though is to know if the Spyder might be too much to handle for a TOTAL newbie or if it will do just fine.

Thank you in advance.

You’ll do fine…..Most Spyder riders are/were new riders to begin with…..!…If you can drive a car you can ride a Spyder…. especially with automatic transmission..

Hi everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Actually the Spyder is a good choice. Semi-auto, assisted steering, don't have to worry about putting your feet down when stopped. As Bob said it's not hard. Just remember to steer to turn like a snow mobile or an ATV. Leaning will not do much but get you in trouble. Ride nice and easy until you get a few hundred miles in the saddle you will be just fine.

Actually the Spyder is a good choice. Semi-auto, assisted steering, don't have to worry about putting your feet down when stopped. As Bob said it's not hard. Just remember to steer to turn like a snow mobile or an ATV. Leaning will not do much but get you in trouble. Ride nice and easy until you get a few hundred miles in the saddle you will be just fine.

Thank you, Gorilla!

What I am currently negotiating with the dealer.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Back