Slingshot insurance...nj...

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Gold Member
Just a note......I have all my toys and my cars and house insured with GEICO......

But they won't insure the Slingshot in NJ...the 49 others yes, Jersey, No..:Shrug:

So inorder to drive it out of the dealership last week i had to get a separate policy from Progressive.....Full coverage at 550 a full year.....And that is about what i was paying GEICO for the Tri-Glide...

Got formost.

Hope you don’t meet up with the Progressive commercial big bird :afraid:

Got formost.

Hope you don’t meet up with the Progressive commercial big bird :afraid:

I had Foremost for years on my Bikes , Trikes And Rhino....Then out of the blue they raised their rates...Mind you , I never had an accident or a claim.....And never had a ticket...And they still raised their rates across the board....:Shrug:

Just a note......I have all my toys and my cars and house insured with GEICO......

But they won't insure the Slingshot in NJ...the 49 others yes, Jersey, No..:Shrug:

So inorder to drive it out of the dealership last week i had to get a separate policy from Progressive.....Full coverage at 550 a full year.....And that is about what i was paying GEICO for the Tri-Glide...

That’s weird.

Did geico give you an explanation?

I pay $540 per year for 4 bikes. The Trike has full coverage as the others have only liability. Have had no increase in 3 years. Got to be the accident rate of those Jurzy drivers.

When there in NY the word YELD means nothing ! :runover:

Maybe because most major roads look like 80 mph parking lots. Nothin dangerous goin on here. I remember years ago on one of the major roads, a pedestrian got hit I think something like 70 cars ran him over before someone realized what had happened. Quite a few insurance companies have gotten away from insuring nj motorists. So Bob how low does that Slingshot feel when you're along side of one of them semi's on rt84.:)

Maybe because most major roads look like 80 mph parking lots. Nothin dangerous goin on here. I remember years ago on one of the major roads, a pedestrian got hit I think something like 70 cars ran him over before someone realized what had happened. Quite a few insurance companies have gotten away from insuring nj motorists. So Bob how low does that Slingshot feel when you're along side of one of them semi's on rt84.:)

Haven't had the pleasure of 84 yet, The most so far is 80- 15-206-6-- Seems like the days that since i got it the sun is out when i have the grandkids, And when i don't its monsooning out side....:gah:

Big trucks don't scare me.....Its the A'Holes in the Puk'er'cids.....that do..

Rt 84

The Andy disaster welcome to ny big road ! All state roads are a disaster here.:gah:

The Andy disaster welcome to ny big road ! All state roads are a disaster here.:gah:

The problem can be solved by making three things on all vehicles illegal retroactively...

Auto Trans-Power Steering- And Power Brakes...:D That alone will get 51% of the inept driver off the road......

The problem can be solved by making three things on all vehicles illegal retroactively...

Auto Trans-Power Steering- And Power Brakes...:D That alone will get 51% of the inept driver off the road......

That would have me off the road pretty quick. When my father died I got his old Jeep pickup no power anything. I could steer it on the road but I couldn't park it. I can barely lift my hand off the handle bars. So if you see me and wave I might not wave back but its not because I didn't want to.:laugh:

That would have me off the road pretty quick. When my father died I got his old Jeep pickup no power anything. I could steer it on the road but I couldn't park it. I can barely lift my hand off the handle bars. So if you see me and wave I might not wave back but its not because I didn't want to.:laugh:

My Old Man Gold rest his Soul would always say.......If you don't wave to them.:wave4:...They won't wave back to you.....:(...:laugh:.....

Back