I folks!

I just got home from a two week and 2500 mile trip on my trike.

I left Wyoming and headed into Montana's Glacier Park to ride the highway to sun, camping along the way.
My disability got into the park for free and i even did a might of fly fishing within the park boundaries.

I then dropped into the Idaho panhandle and rode the Salmon River country.
The high and lonesome has a few fires going on, so i had to suck alot of oxygen to travel there.
I found campsites with electricity so i could run my portable oxygen unit at night and recharge the batteries so it worked out.

It was real cold up in the stanley basin where i camped one night and i didn't bother to get out of that sleeping bag and cot until the sun took the edge off the cold.
What the heck, I wasn't in a hurry and nowhere i had to be.
Traveling by myself i don't have to consider anyone's schedule but my own so i stopped at historic markers and such as i pleased.

I had a good look around the Salmon river country and it's worth slowing down for.

I laid over and visited my mom in Idaho for a couple days and got a cute picture of her riding on my trike at the age of 80 yrs.

I then made my way back via Jackson Hole and west yellowstone, Then just for good measure took in the wind river mountain range, so i have seen mucho pretty country.

I am really tired and need to take a few days to recuperate so will add just a few pictures for now

Attachment 8806

Attachment 8807

Attachment 8808

Attachment 8809

Attachment 8810