I have been running darkside for a while now, actually double darkside with a Bridgestone BT-45 up front and a Yokohama Avid Envigor ZPS (run flat) on the rear... I typically run 24 PSI in the rear and 41 PSI in the front... My front tire has a tad over 20K miles on it now with some tread still left... My rear tire has 16K+ miles on it with the center of the tread nearly gone but additional tread on the outer edges... I don't quite understand this wear pattern as it is indication over-inflation but yet I run only 24 PSI in that tire...

I am still running the original Tow Pac tires on the trike portion... These tires are approaching 4 years old and my best guess on mileage is 12-14K miles... These tires as well still have additional tread left on them... I do take great pains with tire alignment and my TP tires are within 1/16" of an inch of being parallel with the rear tire of the bike... I run 32 PSI in my TP tires...

I have been extremely happy with the additional tire wear from the darkside setup as compared to my last set of G704/709 stones that yielded only 8K miles while running my Tow Pac setup... I ride more now with the Tow Pac setup but still ride on 2 wheels from time to time, probably about 60/40 or even close to 70/30 so I will continue to use this setup as it it is working quite well for me...