Hello from Cold Lake Alberta Canada

Aug 20, 2012
Lethbridge Alberta
Found your site today and enjoying some good info allready. We own a Victory Cross Country, Victory Kingpin and Harley Springer Cross bones.

Seriously considering selling off the Springer (sad day when that happens) and the Kingpin, another great bike. My wife is experiencing some shoulder and back problems that make us look at trikes, along with my bad knee.
Just did a 9000km ride from Alberta through parts of Canada and USA to New York State ,Quebec and all over Ontario. My wife was hurting pretty bad but...rode like the trooper she is to home and hasn't been back on her own since, just pillion with me. Anyway it got us to thinking maybe, a trike is in order before we have a more serious issue. I know the GW's are awesome rigs and 2 friends here have them but...not for us. Any of the harleys we have seen are solid axle setups (so far) The Triglides seem to have a couple of issues, like anything mechanical, heat being a big one but with a good stage1 and Power Commander 5 should be ok, I haven seen one of the CSC conversions here for the harlies yet. The triglides dont have the ground affects package, at least that I have seen and like and ....are 39k CDN OTD here stock. Then the conversion.

Now, I have just recently seen the CSC Ventura kit for our Victory Cross Country with their own tour trunk, ground affects, heavier duty brakes etc etc and love the looks, unfortunetly no one to get any feedback from, as yet.

My Cross Country has beautiful military airbrush work on it, so we would lose out on the saddle bags and have to have the rear cargo door painted on a trike kit for it but, would a couple dollars back on selling the rear wheel, pulley backrest and bags I suppose..

Wish we knew someone with this kit but because its a CSC we figure it should be pretty decent, The conversion would run 23K OTD up here by a licenced CSC shop.

Thx for having me and look forward to learning!

Salty
CDN Veteran

Salty, welcome to TrikeTalk from Central VA!

I'm sure that you'll get more information and leads then you'll need after more of our members chime in. ThumbUp

Welcome, Salty! And first of all, thank you for your service and for your support of veterans. None of us would have the lives and freedoms we do have without all of you wonderful folks!

Thx for the welcome all , D Day is coming within 2 weeks but 3 months wore I ride,
Read lots on the front tire thread on the Gold Wings as the Victory XC and XR take te same tires

Will post snow bound pics after we get her home.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burnout
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png