Honda Valkyrie Conversions

Anyone make a conversion kit for the Valkyrie that has a reverse?

Roadsmith makes one and I think Motor Trike might also still make one, but neither offers a reverse. I've converted a half dozen or so of them and the Valks do make a good trike. Is no reverse a deal breaker for you?

My good friend Frank, rides a Valk (Roadsmith TRIKE) and he loves it!

Frank, if you come on and read this post, "please" let GPZ1000 know much you love your Valk TRIKE kit......

and I'm beginning to get "hungry" again, ..............another meet, greet, & eat I feel is in order again hopefully soon

Ronnie

4/12/24

Morning all. I'm new to the pages here. Having to trike a bike due to medical reasons and looking at options. I narrowed down to the Roadsmith then I found a place here in Texas called Bikes 2 Trikes...anyone ever dealt with them? https://www.bikes2trikes.net/valkyrie

I would love a reverse but its not a deal breaker for me either. I miss riding and wanting back on a bike. Getting a 99 Valk from a good friend thats a beautiful bike and I'm triking it out.

Morning all. I'm new to the pages here. Having to trike a bike due to medical reasons and looking at options. I narrowed down to the Roadsmith then I found a place here in Texas called Bikes 2 Trikes...anyone ever dealt with them? https://www.bikes2trikes.net/valkyrie

I would love a reverse but its not a deal breaker for me either. I miss riding and wanting back on a bike. Getting a 99 Valk from a good friend that's a beautiful bike and I'm triking it out.

Welcome aboard. The Valk makes a fine trike. I do not know anything about the dealer you are asking about. But I strongly suggest that you look at the bottom of this forum for the advertisers. Look at CUT-N-SHOOT. That business is owner and operated by the owner of the FORUM. Randy is also builds a HIGH quality conversion. His shop is located just outside of Huston. Can not hurt to call him. He will give you the straight information to any question regardless if you buy from him or not. He is VERY HONEST. I've known Randy since 2009 and have NEVER heard a bad word said about him. Do yourself a favor and call him.

He runs this forum for us at his own expense with some support from members and advertisers. CUT-N-SHHOT towards bottom of the Home page.

Welcome aboard. The Valk makes a fine trike. I do not know anything about the dealer you are asking about. But I strongly suggest that you look at the bottom of this forum for the advertisers. Look at CUT-N-SHOOT. That business is owner and operated by the owner of the FORUM. Randy is also builds a HIGH quality conversion. His shop is located just outside of Huston. Can not hurt to call him. He will give you the straight information to any question regardless if you buy from him or not. He is VERY HONEST. I've known Randy since 2009 and have NEVER heard a bad word said about him. Do yourself a favor and call him.

He runs this forum for us at his own expense with some support from members and advertisers. CUT-N-SHHOT towards bottom of the Home page.

Awesome thanks! I'll dang sure do that. I don't mind supporting the small people that make the world go around...I run a small biz of my own so I know how it is! Appreciate it I'll give him a buzz today.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png