Looking for a dual visor helmet

I've been using a Scorpion EXO-100 half helmet for some years. I am looking into replacing it and am looking for a particular set of features. Does anyone know of a 1/2 or 3/4 helmet that has dual drop down shades, one clear and one smoked? Something sort of like the aviator style, that is open face, but has the choice of 2 different shades all the time.

Outlaw helmet sells one they call dual visor, but it seems to refer to a permanent visor on the front, and a drop down smoke shade. I'm looking for something that is basically open face, but has 2 separate drop down shades, one clear and one tinted. I know it will make the top of the helmet bigger, and maybe oddly shaped, but it seems like what I want.

Just found this on-line, and it looks like what I'm thinking of, but it's kind of pricey. Has anybody used one of these? Need to find someone local to Austin who stocks these so I can go try one.

Look at a Gmax GM67, or the newer version GMOF77. I have one of each, the only difference is where the drop down lever for the sun shield is located.

I really like the fact that they are vented.

Here is one:

https://www.amazon.com/1STORM-MOTOR...&keywords=dual+visor+carbon+fiber+half+helmet

MOTORCYCLE OPEN FACE HELMET SCOOTER BIKE DUAL LENS/SUN VISOR Carbon Fiber Black

or this one:

https://www.cyclegear.com/gear/bell-mag-9-sena-helmet-solids

NUC

I have the Bell helmet listed in the post above. I just got it and have not tried it out yet. It seems like a nice helmet for the price and you can add a Sena Bluetooth communicator to it without running wires all over. The black sun shield is removable.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png