Vic trikes

Feb 8, 2008
Cedar City, Utah
Lehman has the exclusive build kits (I think)for the Vic bikes.At least I haven't seem any Hannigan or CSC trikes with Victory front ends.
I own a Victory and love it. I have seen the Lehman hooked up to a 100 c.i. with a 6 speed. I like the build for a stock machine. But it was not for me. The wife liked the color and fit and finish but there was a teeny passenger pad. I like the overall look of the Victory trike but wanted something a little more for the open road.
Chet

Welcome CyberVet65! Great to have you on board. ---
The Victory bikes do look good and appear to be great bikes, but they haven't seemed to have caught on like the Harleys yet. I guess it took Harley 100 years to get where they are now huh? Which Vic do you have?

-Trike Man

Last edited:
Got to ride a Vision at this last year's bikes, Blues and Bar-B-Q in Fayetteville, Ar. Liked the ride and layout, was very comfortable and the wife said the admiral's perch was the most comfey she has sat on. Only thisng I didn't like was the small saddlebags. They look big until you open the covers, not much room in there. If you can get past the 1930's this-is-what-a- motorcycle-will-look-like-in-the-next-century Buck Rogher look (I happen to like it) the Vision is a fine ride.

The only thing I didn't like was I don't have any money to get a new bike, with both of the ones in the family already paid for.

I really want to see the Vision in a trike. Done right to the style it is a 2 wheeler, having a trunk below the tour trunk would giva a lot more storage, and I think it would look sharp.

Welcome CyberVet65! Great to have you on board. ---
The Victory bikes do look good and appear to be great bikes, but they haven't seemed to have caught on like the Harleys yet. I guess it took Harley 100 years to get where they are now huh? Which Vic do you have?

-Trike Man

I has my Hannigan K LT trike inspected at the neighborhood Victory dealership and was most favorably impressed with Victory! The engine is remarkably smooth running and the fit/finish was top notch. Anyone looking for a new cruiser owes it to himself/herself to test ride one, in my opinion. I suspect that as the word gets out, Victory will make a big impact in the market and that trike kits will follow.

Attachments

• 6182.jpg
    6182.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 54
  • 6183.jpg
    6183.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 61
I tell ya CV, if I were going to buy another bike, I LOVE the Vegas Jackpot, and I don't really care for customs or choppers that much. But that thing is nice !!!:cool:

Victory has no plans to compete with H-D. They have a share of the industry and continue to produce new models. If I lived near a large town that had a "cruise nite" I would own a Hammer "S". A stock custom looking bike. I like the Lehman prototype that they built with a Vegas front. Really nice set up but is really a cruiser. I love my GL1800 Lehman trike. But I do like the fact that I still have my Vic.
Chet

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png