challengerTrike

ROAD DOG

Contributing Member
Jan 21, 2009
MA,
Found a you tube video Look up you tube Indian challenger motor trike conversion there's a video made by metro Milwaukee Indian there at motor trike learning how to install motor trike kits on the Indian challenger's the guy is riding a challenger trike with no body on it.

What's weird is you go to motor trike there's nothing about a challenger kit, I had called Indian when I first bought mine talked to a guy there and he had mentioned something about maybe making a factory motor trike Indian challenger, There's a picture of another challenger with a motor trike kit on it with no tour pack, challenger's don't come from the factory with tour pack's yet, I think there will be a factory Indian Challenger Soon ? that Will Be A Bad ASS Trike :D:D:D

Yep, I'd order one, it'll be a big improvement over the most popular trike on this site.

Also, Roadsmith mentioned a trike kit for the Challenger on their site, was due out last fall but I don't see anything updated on that.

Roadsmith also has kit for Indian Roadmaster which is my top pick for next rig if factory Indian Challenger trike doesn't happen and/or Roadsmith delays too long on Challenger kit.

Jim.

Pikes Peak Indian has a Challenger trike now.

I looked on there site, I dont see a challenger trike, But they have a 2021 roadmaster limited trike, Its crazy its a limited with a stage one kit, the heated and cooled seat, it does not say its a kit ? Its only $31149.00 ???

Careful reading of "check availability" fill out form for all your contact info; checks for the Indian Roadmaster Limited motorcycle w/no trike mention.

Not sure how they'll explain the featured picture item costs a lot more.

Jim.

I checked w/Indian front office this week regarding Challenger Trike; their response was no way no how and kits entirely invalidate warranties, then linked me to Slingshot.

Also checked w/Roadsmith regarding update on their website call-out of developing Challenger Trike kit due out last fall, they've not responded.

Jim.

Went to Daytona Speedway today Motor trike was there, They had a 2022 Indian Challenger It was the flat black color, No tour pack because the challenger does not come with one, Really nice $ 40000.00 The trunk on it was allmost big enough to get in , I bet you could buy it for $38000. We walked around for a few hours it was parked at the Indian display, I beleive that Indian And Motor Trike will build trikes together in the next year or so ???????

Dan NO PICTURES????

Hello. New to site. New to trikes. Just had my challenger converted at Milwaukee Metro Indian. Nice job. Awesome trike. Could use a fatter tire in front though. Otherwise it hauls arse!

What kit did you go with ? Post some pictures ? :D

hello. it is a Motortrike kit. Milwaukee Indian did the conversion. I will need some help with pics.

I saw two in Daytona this spring, I thought it was a really nice trike, Motor trike had one at there Booth, no tour pack they were asking $39999.00 I thought was a really good price, considering it's water cooled & independent suspension . Find some 10 year old to help with the pictures :xzqxz: Good Luck

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miketharp
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png