Motor Trike Razor Overall Length?

Jul 21, 2017
Midlothian, Tx USA
I am about to have my 2008 Goldwing triked by Motor Trike with the Razor kit. Does anyone know the overal length of the trike with a rake kit installed? MT's web site states that the overall length is 110" but doesn't say if that measurement includes the raked front end. Its important to me because I will be transporting mine in a fifth wheel toyhauler. Thanks

Welcome from San Antonio. I found this site when I needed to know the width of a Freewheeler over 2 years ago so I am sure you will find out what you need to know. Have fun on your new trike.

That's without a rake and without a bumper (base kit dimensions only).

Something you'll want to be sure to account for - MOST toy haulers are a "killer" on the breakover point between the ramp & the storage area. Watch out for that coolant storage tank, seen several get torn up on toy haulers & dump coolant everywhere.

Thanks Trike Tech,

I can personally attest to what you mention. While unloading my bike in South Dakota, I completely ripped open the coolant tank. It almost ruined our vacation but I was able to to a plastic weld it so we could still ride it. I replaced the bottle when we returned home and installed a belly pan which I should have done years ago.

That's without a rake and without a bumper (base kit dimensions only).

Something you'll want to be sure to account for - MOST toy haulers are a "killer" on the breakover point between the ramp & the storage area. Watch out for that coolant storage tank, seen several get torn up on toy haulers & dump coolant everywhere.

I am about to have my 2008 Goldwing triked by Motor Trike with the Razor kit. Does anyone know the overal length of the trike with a rake kit installed? MT's web site states that the overall length is 110" but doesn't say if that measurement includes the raked front end. Its important to me because I will be transporting mine in a fifth wheel toyhauler. Thanks

Welcome Mike

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jojo jojo
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png