Another One!

Apr 23, 2012
Frederick, MD, USA
I am currently redoing a '56 Goulding Rocket sidecar that I purchased a few years ago, attached to a '64 Harley. It was in sound condition but looked quite rough. I hope to have it completed and attached to my '59 HD in time to ride it to the TT rally in Maggie Valley with my girlfriend on her Suzuki trike.

Body and paintwork has been done to the tub and fender, and frame pieces are being blasted and painted now. I'll post some pictures when I have all the parts done.

I am currently redoing a '56 Goulding Rocket sidecar that I purchased a few years ago, attached to a '64 Harley. It was in sound condition but looked quite rough. I hope to have it completed and attached to my '59 HD in time to ride it to the TT rally in Maggie Valley with my girlfriend on her Suzuki trike.

Man! That hack "belongs" on that Pan! Looks like it was MADE for it! I'm jealous as all git-out!

Great find...now I wonder if my Velorex would look better on the old Shovel or the Beemer....decisions...decisions! +:10:

Hey Stan66... you couldn't go wrong with either bike! I've got the tub back from the painter and hope to have all the frame parts back in another week. I'll post some pics as I star putting it together. I'd love to see some pics of other sidecar rigs in here...how bout that Velorex!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png