Wet bolt for Voyager

Feb 21, 2017
Amarillo, Texas
[h=2]"Wet" bolt for Voyager[/h]
I have just spent the entire day surfing the internet trying to find the zerk fitted "wet" 1/2 in bolt that runs through the bushing on the suspension fork! They don't exist. Some company had to make them because I have two of them on my desk, and one is completely WORN out. I tried EVERY nut and bolt place I could locate, dream of, make up, or imagine! They are for naught! I was going to try some boat trailer spring leaf bolts and bushings. This is all well and good by they only come in 9/16" id and 3 inch length. My bolt is 1/2 inch and 2 1/4 inches long. In addition, the bushing is only 1.0 inch long. The shortest I could locate were 1.75 inches. Don't call Voyager.....they just don't respond and don't sell any parts!

You can get a whole new fork assembly if you want, but there ain't no stinking PARTS :mad:! I could drill out the forks from 1/2 to 9/16 and use a 9/16 wet bolt, but they are all still way too long. I could cut the 9/16 bolt off, have it re-threaded and cut the bushing to fit. $$$$$$. This is way too complicated, time consuming and expensive just to replace a bolt and a bushing. Any one have any suggestions?

OLDVETERAN :(:Shrug::gah:​

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png