Boom Low Rider 2001

Jul 15, 2018
UK
Hi,

I have a Boom Low Rider 2001 , 16, injection VW, i want to change the pads on the rear and front, i have been told they are drums on the back but when i looked there disc brakes, and is a VW back end, what i need to know does anyone know what pads go in the back , Thanks Danny

welcome aboard Danny. Not a lot of Boom members here. I would suggest try contacting your Boom dealer to see if they will give you ther info. Or take the pads off go to your local parts shop and see if they can identify them. A good parts guy might be able to ID them by site.

welcome aboard Danny. Not a lot of Boom members here. I would suggest try contacting your Boom dealer to see if they will give you ther info. Or take the pads off go to your local parts shop and see if they can identify them. A good parts guy might be able to ID them by site.

Yes i think that is the best thing, i have rang boom but its like a big secret to them and won't give me the part number, as i have been told like you said take them off and even a VW place will have them or a bike shop, there is plenty of life in them but just getting a squeaky noise and they have bee on a few year so might just ride it through the summer and take them off and give it a good clean with new pads and write down what the pads are so if anyone else as this problem i can tell them , thanks Danny

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png