blue tooth

Nov 25, 2012
New Market MD
I'm sure this is asked all day and every day, but I might have missed it.

I have a 2010 TriGlide. Is there any was to blue tooth the whole damn thing? Audio, intercom, cell, GPS? I hear tell some of them there Gold wingers have it! What's a guy gotta do?

J & M make a set up for the Ultra (98 thru 13). Don't know if it will work on the TriGlide.

Cell phone/GPS/Radar integration. Model is CFBR-HRUC. $599.99

I have researshed this and found a product that may work for you.
It is UCLEAR HBC200 and the HBC200D the second one is for two units at a reduced price. I found them at Competition Accessories.
They will work with a number of bluetooth devices, and the good thing is that the helmet fitment is easy and you talk through the ear pieces with no
boom microphone. I am also going to purchase Chatterbox Dongle 3.5MM Bluetooth Adapter to plug into my sirius satelite radio receiver to listen to that also. :10:

I have researshed this and found a product that may work for you.
It is UCLEAR HBC200 and the HBC200D the second one is for two units at a reduced price. I found them at Competition Accessories.
They will work with a number of bluetooth devices, and the good thing is that the helmet fitment is easy and you talk through the ear pieces with no
boom microphone. I am also going to purchase Chatterbox Dongle 3.5MM Bluetooth Adapter to plug into my sirius satelite radio receiver to listen to that also. :10:
Late in coming but I plug my Sirius receiver into my AUX port, power from the cig lighter, and antenna valcro'd onto my windshield bag lid. Works just fine. I change stations on the unit when needed. Traveled the NW couple of weeks ago trouble free. Nice to have the added music and talk stations. Problem is the standard wind noise. Looking for a better helmet system to get better sound clarity, less howl

helmet system

Late in coming but I plug my Sirius receiver into my AUX port, power from the cig lighter, and antenna valcro'd onto my windshield bag lid. Works just fine. I change stations on the unit when needed. Traveled the NW couple of weeks ago trouble free. Nice to have the added music and talk stations. Problem is the standard wind noise. Looking for a better helmet system to get better sound clarity, less howl
I'd like to find a good wireless system too. Any ideas without spending beaucoup bucks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lean Machine
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png