Tanner Foust to star in Slingshot films!

Aug 11, 2015
Mount Carmel
Tanner Foust to star in Slingshot X film

Publish Date:
Oct 16, 2015

MINNEAPOLIS, Minn. - Polaris has revealed the driver for its Slingshot X film campaign: three-time U.S. rally cross champion and four-time X-Games gold medalist Tanner Foust. Additionally, the Slingshot X vehicle – a 2016 Polaris Slingshot SL – will be on display for the first time at Biketoberfest in Daytona Beach, Fla. through Oct. 18.
Slingshot2015Daytona.jpeg

Details of the Slingshot X film remain guarded outside of a film teaser released on SlingshotX.com. “Fans can expect to be wowed with a film that will capture what the unique and exhilarating Slingshot roadster is capable of – especially with one of the most respected precision car drivers behind the wheel,” according to Polaris, which will release the film later this year.

"When Polaris Slingshot and Mad Media approached me about being a part of this project, I was intrigued to say the least," Foust said. "The second I laid my eyes on a Slingshot I knew it was going to be a unique machine to throw around. I'm stoked to show fans what this one-of-a-kind vehicle can do."
Foust is a versatile and multi-talented driver known for his car control and proven track record of podium placements, national championships and world records. In addition to his accolades on the racetrack, Foust translates his expertise on camera as host for History Channel's Top Gear and performing stunts for various films, television shows and commercials.

A video launched introducing the Slingshot X vehicle that will be featured in the film is at SlingshotX.com and on the Polaris Slingshot Facebook page. The highly modified Slingshot X vehicle built by SlingshotX.com and SlingStreet will sport a custom turbo charged engine with paddle shifted automatic transmission, among other race-inspired modifications.

Dave - Red Patch Marine

Tanner & hopped up Slingshot!

I also enjoyed watching Top Gear and wish the show would make a comeback. You can bet Tanner will be a big showoff with a hopped up Slingshot! Driving such a trike is right up his alley!Dave- Red Patch Marine

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carl-FLRT
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png