Looked at a csc viper

dirtdobber

Gone But Never Forgotten
Jul 8, 2011
sand mountain, AL
Made a mistake looking at the viper. It really has my attention. So I checked with my dealer to see what we could do about this.
Options are
performance brake
chrome wheels
axillary fuel tank
trunk light with carper
Light bar in the rear
Thinking about the adjustable shock, but not sure as of yet
2012 red goldwing
chrome wheel well trim
ground effects
6 degree rake

I am trading in my 2010 cobra
My wife who only has 2 weeks left to live said get it so I can go riding with you
Trying to keep my mind off of her. It helps but it isn't working
dd:GL1800:

Made a mistake looking at the viper. It really has my attention. So I checked with my dealer to see what we could do about this.
Options are
performance brake
chrome wheels
axillary fuel tank
trunk light with carper
Light bar in the rear
Thinking about the adjustable shock, but not sure as of yet
2012 red goldwing
chrome wheel well trim
ground effects
6 degree rake

I am trading in my 2010 cobra
My wife who only has 2 weeks left to live said get it so I can go riding with you
Trying to keep my mind off of her. It helps but it isn't working
dd:GL1800:

seen in your list ground effects> They won't be ready until later. maybe late oct are nov...

dirtdobber, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Please know that you have friends here, and stay in contact keeping us updated on your decisions.

The main reason I am considering the viper is I need more luggage space and I am having this one built like I want it.
My wife is fading fast, she can no loner take in type of intake through her mouth only by IV. She can barley hold up her head. I am bring her home tomorrow, that's what she wants.
Afterward I am taking off, I am just going to go so it will be me and my memories of us together. Last year I we went on the trail of tears as we have been doing for years and I really wanted her to see San Antonio but the weather would not corporate. I knew it would be her last ride to ride it then.
We have many many thousands of miles on different bikes together and have been to so many places I can not remember them all but I do remember how much we enjoyed being together while riding. she loved riding bikes.
The viper will have the ax tank so I do not have to stop very often.
I will just have to go and go and go. That's what we do and did together.

The love of my life
DCFC0002Small.jpg

DD,

So sorry to hear this news. You folks really look great on your Harley! Will pray for comfort for you and your wife during this difficult time. My heart goes out to you.......

And she'll be glad that you're taking all the sweet memories with you as you 'go'! Our thoughts and prayers to you in the coming days and weeks - please consider us your sounding board; some of the folks here have similar experiences and can offer their thoughts for you.

Blessings to your sweet wife. It's so very clear that she is - and always will be - loved.

The main reason I am considering the viper is I need more luggage space and I am having this one built like I want it.
My wife is fading fast, she can no loner take in type of intake through her mouth only by IV. She can barley hold up her head. I am bring her home tomorrow, that's what she wants.
Afterward I am taking off, I am just going to go so it will be me and my memories of us together. Last year I we went on the trail of tears as we have been doing for years and I really wanted her to see San Antonio but the weather would not corporate. I knew it would be her last ride to ride it then.
We have many many thousands of miles on different bikes together and have been to so many places I can not remember them all but I do remember how much we enjoyed being together while riding. she loved riding bikes.
The viper will have the ax tank so I do not have to stop very often.
I will just have to go and go and go. That's what we do and did together.

The love of my life
DCFC0002Small.jpg

Hang in there Brother. Our prayers are with you and your wife.

My love of my life has passed on to be with our creator. She passed peacefully and quietly.
She has been sick a very long time. Although it is painful for me I know in my heart she is in a much better place.
dd

My love of my life has passed on to be with our creator. She passed peacefully and quietly.
She has been sick a very long time. Although it is painful for me I know in my heart she is in a much better place.
dd

Blessings and consolations from yet another one of us who has been there. I lost my wife, my greatest friend, of 55 years just 3 years ago. She will always dwell in your heart.

Yesterday she had what no one wants, today she has what everyone wants. Someone once told me "God is good, but sometimes life just sucks"

Yesterday was a very rough day. I spent time from 2 am to 9 pm bagging and cleaning her clothes and things getting them out of sight. She has a lot of floppy hats that she wore to cover her baldness. He hair had been gone for so long I barley can remember when she had hair.
I decided to keep the Cobra until spring. I put if up for sale but the best offer was $25,500.
It has 1,430 miles on it. Cooler/cold/rain will be here soon. The trike is great in the rain, had to take it home in a downpour and was amazed at the protection it has. So I will put it back up for sale next spring if I decide to sale it.
Today was some better but still not good by any measures. Everything I see reminds me of her. Everywhere I go to do some work I see her with that little smile and her floppy hat.
Some of the ladies are adding a pink feather in their hair in her behalf for the "Trail of Tears" which I will still ride on, 9-17-11
Not sure how far I will make it but I going to try.

thank you all for the support, it has been a tremendous help
images

dd

It is going to take a while, dirtdobber! And you will never forget her. But it is good to let yourself feel all of this. I promise the day will come when the memories are treasures. You two were so blessed to share a beautiful love like that!!!

Sounds like hanging onto the cobra for now is a good idea :).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue24
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png