Posted HD motor in...

I think what you need to do is reinstall that great 103 in your TG and sell me that horrible problem-child engine that was stuck in it!!!! It would be far better for you to let me take care of that problem of an engine, Yeah thats the ticket, let me handle ALL those problems. SO, what do you think, when can you get that horrible engine to me, the sooner the better, for you no doubt. :Shrug: :D :wave4:

I think what you need to do is reinstall that great 103 in your TG and sell me that horrible problem-child engine that was stuck in it!!!! It would be far better for you to let me take care of that problem of an engine, Yeah thats the ticket, let me handle ALL those problems. SO, what do you think, when can you get that horrible engine to me, the sooner the better, for you no doubt. :Shrug: :D :wave4:

Damn, I see your a giver like that. If it doesn't get sold, I'll keep you in mind.
:Excited:pepper

Stay in touch.........

Later, eighty80.

You & the others have been making me drool talking about the big motors on the A120 thread. For me it is very hard to fight the urge to order that 120, it's always great to have the baddest TG on the block. :wave4:

You & the others have been making me drool talking about the big motors on the A120 thread. For me it is very hard to fight the urge to order that 120, it's always great to have the baddest TG on the block. :wave4:

Agreed! Now this great deal on a 103" shows up, and I KNOW it would be an improvement over my 95". If parts swap properly between the 95" and 103", I could have a great motor fairly easily. Just dreaming away here...

Rick I think you would have to swap the trans also in your case. There are a lot of differences besides just the size between the 2 motors. But with a trans anything could be done. Be some electrical issues also. Might be cheaper to just upgrade the trike.

Rick I think you would have to swap the trans also in your case. There are a lot of differences besides just the size between the 2 motors. But with a trans anything could be done. Be some electrical issues also. Might be cheaper to just upgrade the trike.

Dang, that sucks! Well, it was a nice dream while it lasted...I knew there have been a lot of updates to the TC since 2006, the electrical stuff would stop me cold. The 120 would be more fun anyway! :wave4:

Rick Kay,
Thinkin is good, and I like your thinkin but Gorilla is right. And I don't
have any trannys for sale.

I don't know what you have in your 95 now but remember, on a Trike, TQ is your friend.

Later, eighty80.

Rick Kay,
Thinkin is good, and I like your thinkin but Gorilla is right. And I don't
have any trannys for sale.

I don't know what you have in your 95 now but remember, on a Trike, TQ is your friend.

Later, eighty80.

Actually, I'm pretty happy with the performance of my 95" as it is, but bigger is always better as far as motors go. I think I'm going to change to a 30 tooth sprocket and call everything good...for now!

Thanks, JJ. For whatever reason the dealer thought I should leave the 32 tooth pulley when they did the conversion. I should have just gone with my gut and changed it...hindsight, ya know?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinalee
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png