My Hannigan Trike will be here soon!

May 28, 2011
Council Bluffs, IA USA
A Saddle bag was sent to them for a color match. The bike (Yamaha Venture) is headed to the factory in Kentucky, on the 8th, for the installation, and I should have it home around the 14th of July. Wow!! Really getting excited now! Owen.

I love my Hannigan trike! The quality is excellent in every way :). The next two weeks will fly by for you.... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The Hannigan kit is great on the venture. I agree with you Leo. You are going to love the ride Nemo. If you are going to pull a trailer or have a regular passenger, have your shocks raised above the normal position. It is a pain to do yourself. The trike needs to be lifted up to adjust the shocks.

Coming back from MV, NC, with my grandson (140 lbs) on the bike and pulling the trailer (over 200+ lbs) the bike would bottom out hitting rough bumps. My shocks are set for the middle. Will have it raised when I take it for maintenance. Post pictures and enjoy it. Be safe.

The Hannigan kit is great on the venture. I agree with you Leo. You are going to love the ride Nemo. If you are going to pull a trailer or have a regular passenger, have your shocks raised above the normal position. It is a pain to do yourself. The trike needs to be lifted up to adjust the shocks.

Coming back from MV, NC, with my grandson (140 lbs) on the bike and pulling the trailer (over 200+ lbs) the bike would bottom out hitting rough bumps. My shocks are set for the middle. Will have it raised when I take it for maintenance. Post pictures and enjoy it. Be safe.

I enjoyed seeing your trike in Maggie Valley berngren. Its a beautiful machine! Post pics of your completed trike too NEMO!

YOU WILL LOVE IT !!!ThumbUp

My last two weeks of waiting was the
longest two weeks of my life :D

I know that I will never go back to two wheels after
being on a Hannigan for the past 3 years. Just love it.

Jeff

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png