Going a little too fast???

yeah I get it! Its hard to understand how one is putting it to you. When its not voiced. Can't see or hear someone's expressions. Its all GOOD ThumbUp. I rode with the same guys for over 25 yrs. But all that was among friends back then. Yeah I teased my Honda riding friends a lot. But I got it back the same. Sorry for not seeing the Humor in it now. :D

I was up at a Friend of mine's Car Lot last year, and He had His Harley Coffee Cup sitting on a paper towel....I told Him "If You'll get a Honda Cup, You won't have to keep a towel under it"....:D....Yeah, it's all good.......ThumbUp...I've owned Harleys, Hondas, Triumphs, BSAs, etc., etc., etc., "most everything"....I like em' all, as do most Members on this Forum...one of the best things here is the general attitude toward ALL Trikes, Motorcycles, and Scooters......ThumbUp :10:

yeah I get it! Its hard to understand how one is putting it to you. When its not voiced. Can't see or hear someone's expressions. Its all GOOD ThumbUp. I rode with the same guys for over 25 yrs. But all that was among friends back then. Yeah I teased my Honda riding friends a lot. But I got it back the same. Sorry for not seeing the Humor in it now. :D

I sure wasn't looking to offend anyone, for awhile the Honda dealer personnel were getting a laugh when they saw the plate on my Wing. I used the plate from the 2010 Triglide I had which was personalized, it said HDTRI. I just couldn't see getting a new plate when it wasn't due for renewal for 8 months so they got to laugh with me. I don't care what a person rides just as long as they do. I've seen some pretty goofy stuff which given the years you've been riding you must have seen things which really make you shake your head and things that give you a good laugh.

I was up at a Friend of mine's Car Lot last year, and He had His Harley Coffee Cup sitting on a paper towel....I told Him "If You'll get a Honda Cup, You won't have to keep a towel under it"....:D....Yeah, it's all good.......ThumbUp...I've owned Harleys, Hondas, Triumphs, BSAs, etc., etc., etc., "most everything"....I like em' all, as do most Members on this Forum...one of the best things here is the general attitude toward ALL Trikes, Motorcycles, and Scooters......ThumbUp :10:

I love the coffee cup crack, I got a good laugh out of that one.

Ok love the coffee cup line!! That's great!! One of my favorite "Harley jokes" USED TO BE.. What's a german shepherd have in common? Both spend most of their time in the back of a truck... Well, last time I told that joke around a huge group of friends (who all got a great laugh).. The rectifier on my bike went out halfway home, and my bike (a rice burner, yes), got to ride in the back of a pickup.. Haven't told it since! I figure if karma got me that good, was time to keep my big ol mouth shut! :Trike1:

One yr about 12 of us rode down to Fla from Michigan. And met up with some Wing riders from my work. It was funny at times at all the kidding that went around. . We would tease each other at times. One night i was walking around with a foam cup with some Rice in the bottom of it with some water. One at a time as I walked by the Winger's. They asked what i had in the cup. I told them baby Gold Wing's ThumbUp. Got plenty of laughs from that one. But the next morning a sign hanging off my Harley. Saying for sale or trade for a Honda. Pay back I guess :D. All in fun between friends ThumbUp

One yr about 12 of us rode down to Fla from Michigan. And met up with some Wing riders from my work. It was funny at times at all the kidding that went around. . We would tease each other at times. One night i was walking around with a foam cup with some Rice in the bottom of it with some water. One at a time as I walked by the Winger's. They asked what i had in the cup. I told them baby Gold Wing's ThumbUp. Got plenty of laughs from that one. But the next morning a sign hanging off my Harley. Saying for sale or trade for a Honda. Pay back I guess :D. All in fun between friends ThumbUp

I used to threaten a buddy of mine who rides a Wing, I told him I was going to hang a sign on his bike saying "I Want To Be An Ultra Classic When I Grow Up". We used to trade barbs back and forth, the best was when I showed up in his driveway with a 2012 Wing, he about crapped. I was the last person he thought would start riding a Wing.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanakent900
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png