WANTED!

I have one but the digital compensation diode is burnt out. Have not been able to find the right one to fit the fluctuator flange macerator. I will keep looking for one and when it is fixed, will make you a sweet deal on it.!!

I just bought one at my car clubs show this morning. Going back to 1957. I'll send the car back on auto-pilot to your place so you can get back to 1988, lol ThumbUp

I have a digital compensation diode. I don't know the resistance on it, so It may not work for you...LOL:wave4:

Does it have the four wire plug and warning light attached? And 2 of the wires have to be green. The ones with the two red wires have a diode instigator that incapacitates the instant heat originator. No way to fragmatize the energy source if it is incapacitated. And who the hell wants that to happen ?!!!! Not me!!!!

My great, great, great, great, great, great grandson just left headed back to 3047. He was using a Velleman Clipped Sinewave 4-Pin Ultraminiature Oscillator with 12.8MHz power inverter, he said it took the place of the old flux capacitor around 2085 and that it was much more fuel efficient and safer. He said it was the home model and only safe at 120 years but he took a gamble and tried 2013 just for the heck of it. He did say the 320-368 Arduino Proto Shield III with the high core heat limited interface was good for up to 500 years but in 3042 it was banned for home use. So, if you want the top of the line you need to at lease try and get your hands on a Velleman Clipped Sinewave 4-Pin Ultraminiature Oscillator. Heck if you could find the Arduino Proto Shield III you would be set for life. IMHO.

Ya know Zook, you can use a digital attenuated transcommutator instead. It's a little shakey going forward, but they work just fine going backward. You just have to be careful about bi-polarity and duo-masticulation when you hook it up. You don't want to blow the binary capsulation thermocoupler, or who knows where the hell you'll end up!

Ride safe! :D

My great, great, great, great, great, great grandson just left headed back to 3047. He was using a Velleman Clipped Sinewave 4-Pin Ultraminiature Oscillator with 12.8MHz power inverter, he said it took the place of the old flux capacitor around 2085 and that it was much more fuel efficient and safer. He said it was the home model and only safe at 120 years but he took a gamble and tried 2013 just for the heck of it. He did say the 320-368 Arduino Proto Shield III with the high core heat limited interface was good for up to 500 years but in 3042 it was banned for home use. So, if you want the top of the line you need to at lease try and get your hands on a Velleman Clipped Sinewave 4-Pin Ultraminiature Oscillator. Heck if you could find the Arduino Proto Shield III you would be set for life. IMHO.

Well...Not trying to sound like a know-it-all here, but we all know that a 320-368 Arduino Proto Shield III is only good for up to 300 years unless you synchronize the heat sink sensors by installing a generator cam in the protozoid accelerator. Ha ha Ha!!! What moron doesn't know that??!! Ha ha ha!!!

Ya know Zook, you can use a digital attenuated transcommutator instead. It's a little shakey going forward, but they work just fine going backward. You just have to be careful about bi-polarity and duo-masticulation when you hook it up. You don't want to blow the binary capsulation thermocoupler, or who knows where the hell you'll end up!

Ride safe! :D

I know you're not suggesting that I have a problem with bi-polarity or duo-masticulation.....:Dorag:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ve7poi
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png