New trike is a-coming!

I seen one of them a month or so back but it was the road warrior model. (looked like a chopped Harley type trike)
Really a differnt unit.
They were wanting about $5,000.00 for it. That was More than what it cost new.
Let us know how it works out for you?
How do you plan to use it?

Thanks all. Still waiting for it's arrival but will post pics once it gets here. (Hoping next week) I got the blue one. As far as getting it worked on, my cousin is a genius with cars and bikes so I'm sure he can handle it. There's a place about 50-minutes from here that sells them so I can get parts from them.

image.jpg
Here it is. Only a couple of short rides so far due to the cold weather. Fun ride. Only gets up to 55-60mph. Will let you know more as I get out more.

Congratulations on your ride. However, I am not familiar with this bike, pictures?

ThumbUp I came across an ice bear last spring,:Shrug: It was the road warrior model, it was the one with the springer front end. Its a unique looking critter.ThumbUp

I started a thread because i had never seen one either but if you use the forums search mode I'm sure it's there.:Shrug: I think it was American Bad Ass that posted a website to the company.

:wolf5.jpg

Nice looking trike. Should be fairly easy to work on. As long as you can get parts I 'm curious to had durable they are over the haul I would like to get one for the wife keep us informed on how it does.

Be very, very careful about buying this bike if it is made in China. A friend bought a Chinese scooter last year and the battery wouldn't stay charged after about a month. Getting to the part was difficult due to space limitations and the part had to be replaced several times. He had to wait each time for the part to be shipped in. Also, the brakes wore out abnormally fast and were not replaced under warranty. Just sayin, be careful. Others have mentioned they may not hold up very well.

Phu Cat

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Astro5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png