4 days to our BRP trip

Jun 9, 2011
romulus ny,usa
We are leaving NY on Saturday for a week of riding. Plan on spending 3 to 4 days in the Maggie Valley area. Hope to ride some great roads. The Gopro is mounted and ready to go, with any luck we should get some good pic's and video. If anyone is in the area next week let me know, maybe we can hook up.

If you don't already know,most motels in Maggie have maps available for day and half day mororcycle rides out of Maggie that will take you on some of the most senic back roads you will ever ride.They include fuel and food stops.It's a very motorcycle friendly area as you will see.Check out the "Snake" route.A must do is Wheels Through Time.
Was there last year and didn't get to do all we wanted to do.
Have a great ride.

If you don't already know,most motels in Maggie have maps available for day and half day mororcycle rides out of Maggie that will take you on some of the most senic back roads you will ever ride.They include fuel and food stops.It's a very motorcycle friendly area as you will see.Check out the "Snake" route.A must do is Wheels Through Time.
Was there last year and didn't get to do all we wanted to do.
Have a great ride.

That's what I'm thinking, to much to do and not enough time. That's ok, just an excuse to go back again.

While in Maggie Valley and the BRP....check out Hwys 215, 276, 441 (through the Smokies Park), and Little River Road over to Townsend, Tn when 441 reaches the Visitors Center outside Gatlinburg......ThumbUp

Started packing the trike today in prep for Saturday morning departure. Have to work Friday, so since we have the day off today we figured we get everything together and ready to go. Good time to make sure we have room for everything. The hitch rack I picked up at HF and modified is going to give us a lot of storage space. The gopro is mounted on the left mirror arm and sited in and ready to go. I cut a hole in the side of the waterproof case so I can hook up the power cord, this way I don't have to worry about the battery going dead or bug and stone strikes. Can't wait to get on the road.

Started packing the trike today in prep for Saturday morning departure. Have to work Friday, so since we have the day off today we figured we get everything together and ready to go. Good time to make sure we have room for everything. The hitch rack I picked up at HF and modified is going to give us a lot of storage space. The gopro is mounted on the left mirror arm and sited in and ready to go. I cut a hole in the side of the waterproof case so I can hook up the power cord, this way I don't have to worry about the battery going dead or bug and stone strikes. Can't wait to get on the road.

Will be looking forward to Reports, Pics, and Videos.....ThumbUp

sorry about no updates, been busy. To date, we have rode most of the BRP, the Dragon, the Skyway, the rattle snack and several other great roads, including the 23,441,215,19,274 and some I can't remember. we visited the Wheels through time Museum and met the owner, Dale. He fired up one of the antique bikes while we were there. The Holiday hotel is a great place to stay while in Maggie Valley. the owners are great people and took good care of us while we were there. Just about every room was booked to bikers. Right now we are held up in a hotel room for the night, just off the 81 in TN. waiting out some thunder storms in the area. we had to take refuge in a car wash stall earlier in the day to wait out a storm.

when we get home I will try and figure out how to down load pic's and videos.

Be real careful because if there is such a thing as having to much fun that is where it is likely to happen. RIDE SAFE

sorry about no updates, been busy. To date, we have rode most of the BRP, the Dragon, the Skyway, the rattle snack and several other great roads, including the 23,441,215,19,274 and some I can't remember. we visited the Wheels through time Museum and met the owner, Dale. He fired up one of the antique bikes while we were there. The Holiday hotel is a great place to stay while in Maggie Valley. the owners are great people and took good care of us while we were there. Just about every room was booked to bikers. Right now we are held up in a hotel room for the night, just off the 81 in TN. waiting out some thunder storms in the area. we had to take refuge in a car wash stall earlier in the day to wait out a storm. when we get home I will try and figure out how to down load pic's and videos.

Where were You at on 81, and where are Ya'll gonna' be over the weekend.....???...ThumbUp

I like your plan and its good thinking that you are spend 3 to 4 days toward the Maggie Valley and i know that many places there are much charming and have attraction in them..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johear65
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png