Maggie Valley 2015

John has decided that I can get around well enough to attend both the Rally at Eureka Springs AND the Rally in Maggie Valley. Have the reservations, getting excited to see our buddies. :D

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Woo Hoo! I'll be at Eureka but will be missing the day activities and the later night parking lot sessions as that is the last week of school. But I wouldn't miss what I can attend. We have our room booked for Maggie Valley. Looking forward to both events and seeing you and John.

John has decided that I can get around well enough to attend both the Rally at Eureka Springs AND the Rally in Maggie Valley. Have the reservations, getting excited to see our buddies. :D

Happy Holidays to all of you!
Great news Blondie! Ya'll always make it better. Tell big John I am looking forward to it. RIDE SAFE

We are considering going but are towing and camping in the hauler. Is there a nearby camp ground that others are using?

Rooms Booked See U in The Valley Sunday Evening.
clapping%20smilie.gif

Wow, This sounds like fun. I discussed it with my Wife last night and she is all in. We are going to go ahead and make reservations within the next week or so.
We are really looking forward to this and meeting you guy's and Gal's!!!!!:pepper::pepper::pepper:

OK I am ready called the best western & made reservation, motel gave me the $65.oo rate for sept.7 - 10. trail blazer and wife will be @ kerrville reunion in April, Eureka Sprs in June & Maggies valley in Sept. ( if Darlene can pick up enough cans to pay for it )

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vencill
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png