LED Light Rings

Mar 7, 2010
Western NY
Has anyone added these rings to headlight and passing lamps. I have not seen them on any bikes yet. Not sure who sells them. I remember seeing 360 degree rings in an add a while ago.

Has anyone added these rings to headlight and passing lamps. I have not seen them on any bikes yet. Not sure who sells them. I remember seeing 360 degree rings in an add a while ago.

Kuryakyn carries the LED trim rings. I paid just under $200 for all 3. I also installed the LED head light and spot lights. Truck-Lite makes them and Kury puts their name on em. All 3 LED lights can be had on ebay for under $350. It's a great safty upgrade! Reflective road signs will amaze you.

Check out this site for accessory lights. I have ordered lights for both bikes the trike and even some LED strips for the Bunkhouse trailer. Good products, reasonable pricing and fantastic customer service. I ordered some LEDs and an adapter to change some lights to brake/running lights from a former order. The adapter didn't go with the order, and within an hour (I ordered about 2:00pm on a weekday) I got an email and a phone call asking if that was the right order as they wanted to make sure I hadn't mis-ordered. They also have a large catalog of interesting lighting products.
Disclaimer: I have no connection with them except being a satisfied customer.

http://www.customdynamics.com/

Here are a couple of pics of the Dynamic Ringz from Custom Dynamics on my 2 wheeler. They are a really nice product and easy to install. When you press the turn signal, they change to an orange ring. That's also the Harley Daymaker headlight on the bike... really like this setup.

Thank you for your replies. Truck-Lite is only 30 miles from me. They have a reputation for superior quality. Will check all the suppliers you have suggested.
(noticed I can't spell ad, sigh)

The light rings are a bit too glitzy for me, but I LOVE your trailer. :)

How does it open?
Fiberglass, plastic or metal?

I have Wiley Shiney baby moons and would like to put spinners on them.

The trailer opens from the windows up, the whole lid opens on a hinge in the front edge of the windshield. The whole inside body is storage for traveling, shows or whatever. The body is made of fiberglass. Taillights are on the car and operate as same as the bike. It is a real attention getter, starts a lot of conversations. Had it since 2000 and it has been a great purchase.

Here are a couple of pics of the Dynamic Ringz from Custom Dynamics on my 2 wheeler. They are a really nice product and easy to install. When you press the turn signal, they change to an orange ring. That's also the Harley Daymaker headlight on the bike... really like this setup.

Darth,

is is this a plug and play setup? Just replaces the existing bulb or do you have to run additional wiring?

Darth,

is is this a plug and play setup? Just replaces the existing bulb or do you have to run additional wiring?

Plug and play for both... the headlight is the HD Daymaker, so you just take out the old and put in the new. For the turn signal/running lights, you literally just take out the bulb and plug the LED board in.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LTRuf
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png