Trike Water Bottle Holder

Nov 5, 2014
Sebastian, FL
Someone posted a link to a water bottle holder that attached without drilling holes in the side panels. I lost the link. Does anyone still have it?

Thanks.

D. Caliendo

It was a unit that attached to the panel between the body of the bike and the fender on the flat panel there. It attached with adhesive strips and showed a guy standing on top the the holders after there were attached to the bike. No holes to drill and seemed to be secure.

Thanks for the reply and I'll check through them.

Regards,

Richard .................

It was a unit that attached to the panel between the body of the bike and the fender on the flat panel there. It attached with adhesive strips and showed a guy standing on top the the holders after there were attached to the bike. No holes to drill and seemed to be secure.

Thanks for the reply and I'll check through them.

Regards,

Richard .................

are you talking about this pic

saddle_bag_2.png

if that is the correct pic, check on this web site

http://www.seethroughbraz.com/

[DTR 11TG]

That's not the same one but it will sure as heck do the job. Really appreciate you finding that link and posting it. I have been going crazy trying to find something like this to appease the rear seat driver. She misses the holders that we had on the Ultra Glide which attached to the guard rails.

Much appreciated.

DCaliendo

I have the Chubby Cup Jr. mounted to the left control housing. It is a solid mount, it can also be mounted to the handle bars. Either way it has different options for mounting and positions and as I've said is solid.

The Glassact. Com one has been on my rides since 2001 ... Same one actually which speaks to it's longevity ... Once a year I order me a new cup and lid ... Cathy gets a new one as needed ... I should mention that this cup is my everyday cup around the house ... It's insulated minimal sweating and unless you drop it and don't pick it up right away, virtually spill proof ... It has a vent and straw, both with covers. Well worth the money.

Last edited:
water bottle

To keep your water cold, the Butler Cup is the one to use. I have mine attached at the switch housing right side. Yep, its big but if I want a ice tea from DD, the medium DDcup will fit perfectly in the Butler, keeping the tea nice and cold. I have had ice in the Butler for a good 4-5 hours. Thicker frozen ice stays all day. They make it so it can be attached for the passenger. 20 oz cup and 32oz cup I also buy a new cup, straw and lid this year. <a href="http://www.glassact.com" target="_blank">www.glassact.com</a>

To keep your water cold, the Butler Cup is the one to use. I have mine attached at the switch housing right side. Yep, its big but if I want a ice tea from DD, the medium DDcup will fit perfectly in the Butler, keeping the tea nice and cold. I have had ice in the Butler for a good 4-5 hours. Thicker frozen ice stays all day. They make it so it can be attached for the passenger. 20 oz cup and 32oz cup I also buy a new cup, straw and lid this year. www.glassact.com

The only issue I have with the butler is if you put a carbonated drink in it on the Harley ... vibration and carbonation don't mix ... if the cup is full it will start dribbling out the vent onto the tank.

It should fit with the Hyd. Clutch. I make mu own mount for the kuzzer kady. I have mine on the front brake housing. I also use a stainless cup holder I got at Walmart. When riding I do not carry hot drinks. The cup has a straw in side so I just uset the straw, will not leak or spill.

been using this for many years. Are you using the resvoior or bars. Don't care for the bar mount. If it moves to much just use a o ring between the mount.

You can still move it but it will stop it from moving when riding.

It should fit with the Hyd. Clutch. I make mu own mount for the kuzzer kady. I have mine on the front brake housing. I also use a stainless cup holder I got at Walmart. When riding I do not carry hot drinks. The cup has a straw in side so I just uset the straw, will not leak or spill.

been using this for many years. Are you using the resvoior or bars. Don't care for the bar mount. If it moves to much just use a o ring between the mount.

You can still move it but it will stop it from moving when riding.

On my 13 I have it mounted at the bend on the handlebar, but there is no room there with the cable at the front of the hyd.

clutch. Can't picture what you mean about the front brake housing.

This is the insulated bottle I've been using for over 7 years. I started out with the 12 oz one and was hoping to find a larger one. Saw this at Target. You push the button and the lid swings open to reveal a rubber straw. You can drink without taking your eyes off the road which is what I really like. Cold drinks have stayed cold for at least 8 hours. Almost indestructible-had one fall while doing 65 mph.....did some scratches.

Will never sweat or leak-even if held upside down and shaken.

Fits perfectly in my KruzerKaddy that bolts to the hand brake bracket. I bought 4 of these just in case I ever need another one and find out they stopped making them. Paranoid I guess.

I found out the hard way about carbonated beverages.

Ever have a fire hose hit you in the face??

:D

http://www.target.com/p/thermos-stai...3&term=thermos

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png