Highway pegs

Picked up a 2006 Goldwing champion trike today. Need to put some highway pegs on. Is there any particular peg for the goldwing that seems to work better than others?. Would appreciate any info or personal opinion. Thanks

The ones I have is they Kury Ergo II with the Switchblades. Only ones I've ever had so can't say about any other. I have an 05 GL1800 with the CSC. But I think all of them have the same engine guards, but don't put any money on that. I also have the Running borards or whatever you want to call them. I like the Ergo's.

I have the Kury Ergo II mounts and switchblade pegs as well. I put on the new (introduced not long ago) mini arms instead of the long or short arms normally used with the Ergo IIs. That mini arm is just plain perfect for me. I'm 5'10" with a 30 inch inseam if that helps too.

I have the Kury Ergo II mounts and switchblade pegs as well. I put on the new (introduced not long ago) mini arms instead of the long or short arms normally used with the Ergo IIs. That mini arm is just plain perfect for me. I'm 5'10" with a 30 inch inseam if that helps too.

:yes:

Had Kuryakyn dually pegs on the trike when I got it. My ankles and the inside of my legs would scrape on the engine covering. Called Kuryakyn and sent them a photo of my setup. They recommended peg extenders 8063 for the 1.5" model or 8064 for the 2.5 " extender. I went with the 2.5 8064.

Still not the most comfortable, but I am planning on glueing and taping a bicycle rubber pedal to the top of the peg to give me one additional inch of heighth so my legs do not have to stretch as much.

I will post a photo of the current setup tomorrow.

Picked up a 2006 Goldwing champion trike today. Need to put some highway pegs on. Is there any particular peg for the goldwing that seems to work better than others?. Would appreciate any info or personal opinion. Thanks

Here is what I did with my 2006 Goldwing Champion trike. The Kuryakyn dually pegs were already on the trike, but were too far away (feet could hardly reach the pegs) and the pegs were too close in (ankles and inside of legs were hitting on the engine covers) I still do not like the distance away the pegs are I am 5'10" so I plan to stick a one inch slab of rubber on each peg and afix it with epoxy.

These are the same pegs with the Kuryakyn part 8064 which is a 2.5 inch peg extender on each side. Cost about $39.00 for the extenders. As said, the pegs were already on the trike when I got it.

Before doing anything, I would call Kuryakyn tech support and ask them.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png