flrt tunes

I think it might not work on the FLRT as is. Slightly different body might require a spacer to get the speaker flat? Wouldn't mind a set of speakers back there though.

It's HD, what ya expect.
It would be good if it was plug and play.
I agree you could do it for less if they have the skills.
I need to learn how to do fiber glass. Then it would be simple.

Thats what we are using now. My ears were severely damaged during my military service. There usnt a ear bud that will stay in my ears now except a set of custom made but my wife said no due to the price.
Speakers work so much better for me.
Might just go to a fairing and lowers.
The deal is I prefer true touring bikes/trikes, triglide, goldwing. She wants one to make noise and stripped down. Thats why I have the goldwing roadsmith and we have the free. She wants to take the free for long trips
I just pamper her. Oh she just a passenger she doesn't ride solo at all.

Thats what we are using now. My ears were severely damaged during my military service. There usnt a ear bud that will stay in my ears now except a set of custom made but my wife said no due to the price.
Speakers work so much better for me.
Might just go to a fairing and lowers.
The deal is I prefer true touring bikes/trikes, triglide. She wants one to make noise and stripped down. Thats why I have the goldwing riadsmith and we have the free. She wants to take the free for long trips
I just pamper her.

When Moma's happy ... everyone's happy. :D

In my 3/4 helmet I took a pair of Sony Studio ear phones, removed the head gear and used velcro to stick them inside the ear wells Just a tad of foam padding to bring them closer and they work great. I use a "Smart Bean" bluetooth receiver stuck to the back of the helmet that syncs with my iPod. Wireless, good for at least 12 hours, and I can turn the volume up until my eyes bleed and not bother a soul.

Half helmet I use a smart bean and Koss ear buds

That is a good idea screwball. I just got a modular helmet that is made for just what your talking about. I need to do some research on blue tooth. That is a gizmo I need to learn about. Never used it before. I think its time to learn.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png