Personal question for stallion drivers

Captain H

Contributing Member
Hi guys , just wondering ,when your driving , how do you keep your left foot ? I ride with my heal down , toes up over the brake , any time I am in traffic , intersection , or if I feel I may need the brake . Now I do not ride the brake , just up & sometimes resting against the left sideboard . When on roads that look good [lite traffic] & feel good , I rest it flat but in the ready .How do you guys & girls do it ?

thanks , captain h

Hi guys , just wondering ,when your driving , how do you keep your left foot ? I ride with my heal down , toes up over the brake , any time I am in traffic , intersection , or if I feel I may need the brake . Now I do not ride the brake , just up & sometimes resting against the left sideboard . When on roads that look good [lite traffic] & feel good , I rest it flat but in the ready .How do you guys & girls do it ?

thanks , captain h

Ditto for the way you do it!!!

Hello
On my beast I have 2 passenger fold up pegs that are fixed to a metal plate and mounted to the floor
the angle is the same as the pedals and I can rest my feet against the body and then just slide my foot
over the pedals when I need to activate either gas or brake. can go back and forth from having my feet
flat or resting on pegs. hope this helps

Dragon

Hello
On my beast I have 2 passenger fold up pegs that are fixed to a metal plate and mounted to the floor
the angle is the same as the pedals and I can rest my feet against the body and then just slide my foot
over the pedals when I need to activate either gas or brake. can go back and forth from having my feet
flat or resting on pegs. hope this helps

Dragon

How about a picture of your pegs ?? THANKS

Most of the time I ride with my feet flat on the floor. When I'm in traffic of course I have them close to the pedals and sometimes when I'm out on the interstate I ride with my legs (one at a time) out the side. I don't do that unless I'm out on a long strech of road and need a different position to sit.

thanks , captain h

in heavy traffic ,or as i use mine mostly for parades i use the hand brake/ parking brake just to get it from rolling free but most of the time shift out of drive

Herman, Sometimes I'll pull my feet back and rest them on the elevated section of the floorboard when on the highways. It stretches out the leg a little from being in the same position on long rides. Sometimes one foot sometimes both!!

Tom

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png