Key largo

We have alot of Florida folks that can give you good ideas. I'm sure some of then will give you some good suggestions. I went down there two years ago and had a great time just stopping in at places we saw going down the road. Happy riding!

We may be down that area 1st week in May , we have a time share week in Pompano Beach , then after that pack up and head back to Maine for the summer , but we will be back in November . As long as the weather is good will bring the Trike down .

We may be down that area 1st week in May , we have a time share week in Pompano Beach , then after that pack up and head back to Maine for the summer , but we will be back in November . As long as the weather is good will bring the Trike down .

We will be leaving on April 15 heading home -- hope you have a great time -- looking forward for sun and fun and a need ride

- - - Updated - - -

Hog Heaven sports bar and grille !!! Good burgers ,I believe its in Islamorada

Have to check out -- thanks

TRAFFIC on turnpike at Miami

Look out for the traffic on turnpike and 95 around Miami--trip of H E double golf sticks

It took hours to get to Key Largo

Are you going to make it down to Key West? If you do you need to check out Margaritaville Key West. I'm a parothead and when I'm traveling and there is one in the area it's a must do for me.

Back from Key Largo

Will the Auto Train was a travel of ****, They damage my trailer on the way back and they made me paid for two motorcycle places for my trike and another for my trailer.
From the Auto Train we took the Route 1 and A1A down to the Keys stop to eat. The information of these routes were good. We had 2 great weeks of Sun And Fun. Attaching several pictures of places we ate. We ended up at the Mile Marker (0). Picture over the bridges and a picture of the Ocean Keys. My trip was great. Hope you enjoy my pictures.

Hog's Breath Saloon.JPGHog Heaven-1.JPG.Mile marker (0) the end.JPGOcean View.jpgSnapper's Seafood Bar.JPGTwo Friends Bar.jpgOver the Bridges.jpgHog Heaven Bar.jpgThe Fish House.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png