Honda VTX

stinger608

VW Tech Contributor
Jan 14, 2014
Cheyenne Wyoming USA
I have some pals that she rides a Honda VTX with a RoadSmith kit installed. They are wanting to protect a seriously expensive paint and I am not finding anything specific on See Through Braz showing models that are compatible with your coverings.

At this moment I'm not exactly sure what the Roadsmith trike kit model number is, however if you think you can fix them up I can get the exact bike model and Roadsmith model for you

Thanks in advance,
Stinger

We don't have the Honda VTX listed in our offerings. We generally post the most popular units on our site. We do work with others to get the patterns to fit their unit. Having said that, it may be that we already have the information and patterns for that unit. I will call Roadsmith to find out the details on the Honda VTX conversion.
In the mean time, if possible, take a picture of the unit , along with the Year of the Honda and the same with the conversion kit , and email the information to us.
You can pm us with any additional questions.

Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster would be another one to look into. I know for a fact that front fender catches debris in the form of rocks and rock chips. I'm in the process of finding touch-up paint now because they catch stuff so well. So with a trike conversion, there will be even more surfaces catching stuff.:AGGHH:

Thanks

Indian Chieftain/Roadmaster would be another one to look into. I know for a fact that front fender catches debris in the form of rocks and rock chips. I'm in the process of finding touch-up paint now because they catch stuff so well. So with a trike conversion, there will be even more surfaces catching stuff.:AGGHH:

Thanks for the information. We will look into it.

hondvtx

Hi Stinger. Did you get the imformation on the units you were asking about. WE do have specific patters to one of the VTX Roadsmith Conversions. I will need the information requested in you pm.
You can pm me with the information
Thanks

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildthang
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png