Day Trip to Walburg Tx

Gone2Three

I have a knife addiction..
Aug 17, 2016
Pflugerville, Tx
20160403_155643_HDR.jpg
Our first trip out on our new Harley FLRT-Freewheeler, Michele had not been on a bike with me since we were dating (long ago)... Thinking she likes this more than the back of my 883 Sportster. She feels a litter safer now and I have my beautiful lady back out in the wind! :clapping: This place has a biker friendly atmosphere and great selection of German beer and food.

You and Michelle should join us at our Hill Country Gathering in October,at Kerrville. Gonna be a great weekend! ThumbUp

You and Michelle should join us at our Hill Country Gathering in October,at Kerrville. Gonna be a great weekend! ThumbUp

When in October? I might have to be sick from work that weekend... cough cough ;) Retail is a bummer Most of the local bike events as I have found out always fall on the weekends I work.

Walburg was a favorite when I lived in Belton, Tx for 11 yrs. Only 35 miles for great food!
Enjoy your new Freewheeler. I like that color.

Appreciate that! Yeah walked into the showroom and fell in love with it... Amber whiskey I think he called it. Having lived in Taylor Tx also for about 8 years you stumble across some great little back roads and small towns that surprise you.

Hard to beat good German food, a new trike, and the Misses along for the ride, she's got a great smile.

:Agree: ...she was given the nickname "Smiley :) by her family. She's always in a great mood, makes my life a lot easier for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Hard to beat good German food, a new trike, and the Misses along for the ride, she's got a great smile.
What part of Florida do you live? We were just there last month in cocoa beach, it was beautiful!

Last edited:
We're on the west coast around the Clearwater area.

There are some beautiful areas all over Florida for riding. We've been to the Ocala area, St.Augustine and Daytona of course. Beautiful state indeed, look forward to returning soon. :cool:

Thomastrike

Just got one of the last rooms available in block 2 of the group. my wife Patsy and I will be rolling into Kerrville fri Oct 7 early afternoon. As mentioned earlier, we are looking forward to doing 3 sisters. It will be our first time. Really looking forward to meeting you and yours as well as the rest of the group?! Thx for putting this together. Thomas and Patsy

Just got one of the last rooms available in block 2 of the group. my wife Patsy and I will be rolling into Kerrville fri Oct 7 early afternoon. As mentioned earlier, we are looking forward to doing 3 sisters. It will be our first time. Really looking forward to meeting you and yours as well as the rest of the group?! Thx for putting this together. Thomas and Patsy

Hey ThomasTrike:

You accidentally posted this info to the wrong thread.
Be sure to go into the Hill Country thread you originally saw and post it there so that the guys get the info.
We'll be in Kerrville too - will be pleased to meet ya'll.
Carla and Jim

But Walburg TX is a great place to visit...

Got it! You and Patsy are good to go. Looking forward to meeting you both,next month. It should be quite a hoot.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png