Goodbye victory

Yep. Got a disabled plate myself. Some days I can barely walk but if I can get to my bike I can go for a ride and be nearly pain free by the time I get back. Then it catches up with me unfortunately.:(

I attended the big bike show at the convention center in DC on Saturday 1/7 and Polaris had a lot of floor space and were actively pushing the Victory, Indian and Slingshot lines big time.It was quite a shock to see the announcement on Monday morning (1/9) about Victory.

I attended the big bike show at the convention center in DC on Saturday 1/7 and Polaris had a lot of floor space and were actively pushing the Victory, Indian and Slingshot lines big time.It was quite a shock to see the announcement on Monday morning (1/9) about Victory.

So were the folks that build them. Sucks

demise of Victory

With all the time and effort they put into marketing Victory, and then to just shut the doors? Even if I was so inclined to buy an Indian, or a four wheeler, I certainly wouldn't buy one from Polaris now. Who's to say they aren't going to do the same thing with Indian or their four wheelers they just did to Victory? I personally think they tried to go too big too fast with the Razors and the Slingshots and the rest of the stupid **** they've come up with in the last few years - got in over their heads in a stagnant market.

Trail Rider

Dear john letter...

Got a dear John letter today from Victory, To much B-S type it all.. This is just the last paragraph...

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to all our Victory Motorcycles owners around the world for your commitment to the Victory brand, friendship, and support over the years. Its been great riding with you, And we hope to see you again in the future...
Best Regards.

Steve Menneto
President, Motorcycles
Polaris Industries...

Got a dear John letter today from Victory, To much B-S type it all.. This is just the last paragraph...

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to all our Victory Motorcycles owners around the world for your commitment to the Victory brand, friendship, and support over the years. Its been great riding with you, And we hope to see you again in the future...
Best Regards.

Steve Menneto
President, Motorcycles
Polaris Industries...

No coupons for free beer and pizza ? Cheap bastids ...................:D

Best Regards.

Steve Menneto
President, Motorcycles
Polaris Industries...

Translation:

After you lose your a$$ on that Victory we sold you, come buy an Indian.......Please?

Translation:

After you lose your a$$ on that Victory we sold you, come buy an Indian.......Please?

Actually thats almost what their saying..
In the middle of the letter thay also say....

You will now see the years of learning and experience from Victory live on in our future Indian motorcycle and Slingshot products....

Actually thats almost what their saying..
In the middle of the letter thay also say....

You will now see the years of learning and experience from Victory live on in our future Indian motorcycle and Slingshot products....

Almost? Nah...that's exactly what they're saying.

Best Regards.

Steve Menneto
President, Motorcycles
Polaris Industries...
I'd write back....

Dear Steve,

BITE ME!!

Sincerely yours,

Bob

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Highwayman 90
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png