luckychucky no more trike

Jul 26, 2014
evansville in USA
I got rid of the bike the blue ice ,I got tired of dodging all of the pot heads and meth heads around here almost lost my life more then once around here . I thought having carattid artery surgery was close enough to dyeing but these Idoits want to either text and drive drink and drive or they are on drugs and don't care who they kill. I quit I'll dye some other way . You all have fun but I give up ,.;,./;;/.,,:mad:

I got rid of the bike the blue ice ,I got tired of dodging all of the pot heads and meth heads around here almost lost my life more then once around here . I thought having carattid artery surgery was close enough to dyeing but these Idoits want to either text and drive drink and drive or they are on drugs and don't care who they kill. I quit I'll dye some other way . You all have fun but I give up ,.;,./;;/.,,:mad:

I understand how you feel' Wish you well on your new endeavors' What ever they may be...But you can still hang around' According to an AMA finding typing on a forum is not dangerous to your health...
I read that in the latest issue of the Cocmologly and Astroparticle Physics Weekly.

More people die at work on Monday than any other day;).

so i quit going to work on Monday, people died anyway:cxtv:

more people died at home from falls in the shower, so i still shower, sitting in a chair:D

Homicide Hunter, says life is random, and so is violence, but i know your feelings:cxtv:

in April i was hit from behind, and got six broke ribs, hole in lung, and broke shoulder,:mad:

today assholes were speeding and tailgating, and im in a car, started holding up my hand, like wth ?? slowed them down enuff to pass me. :AGGHH:

getting hit is still fresh, an im still gun shy. Drive a wrecker like i used to, stop all that stock-car Sunday shit
hit me your toast not me. :pepper:

I hate work hour traffic, and most any traffic anymore
I like to ride at night, in the country, still it has its ups and downs.:mad:

g

Sorry to hear it Chucky, however being a first responder I can definitely relate to your fear. I average a 1 a day PIAA response daily. 99% of biker crashes are from their own carelessness. Cagers have too many in car distractions, gps, blue tooth, radio, and other dashboard buttons to distract them. When I ride, don't need no stinking phone, gps ect. Too bizarre scanning for cagers and potholes. Only advantage to me it helps increase my pension. So CAGERS keep on crashing.

just a suggestion here: BUT do you wear a hi viz jacket..The more viz I have, the safer I feel,,,,,,,,,,,(not trying 2 b a smart azz here)

Ronnie
In my opinion, It doesn't matter what you ware.
When they don't see you they don't see you. School busses get run into, Cop cars 'Ambulances with lights flashing get run into....
If you really want to be visible , Hot pink pants and jacket, I know when ever a jogger is warring hot pink i can see her a mile down the road...:D

All kidding aside... Defensive driving is your best survival tactic...:Shrug:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png