Help with which panel would be easiest to remove

Nov 22, 2015
Decatur
The company that is going to trike my Roadmaster has asked me to send them a panel from the bike. I traded the side bags in so I don't have them. Could someone tell me what would be the easiest panel to remove. Thanks

The company that is going to trike my Roadmaster has asked me to send them a panel from the bike. I traded the side bags in so I don't have them. Could someone tell me what would be the easiest panel to remove. Thanks

Are they trying to match the paint ?...And if so wouldn't the paint code be enough.:Shrug:

how about a cover from one of the old saddlebags?

I sent a cover because Roadmaster has 3 colors.

I hadn't sold the spare parts till the conversion was completed.

The upper right side cover panel is the easiest to remove from the Roadmaster and its the smallest panel to ship. Pop the front of the cover out first, then the rear. That will only give them the main color of the bike though, not the tan color. The only pieces with both colors are the front fender, the saddlebags and the gas tank.

The upper right side cover panel is the easiest to remove from the Roadmaster and its the smallest panel to ship. Pop the front of the cover out first, then the rear. That will only give them the main color of the bike though, not the tan color. The only pieces with both colors are the front fender, the saddlebags and the gas tank.

Thanks, my bike is a single color blue diamond. So I removed the side panel and sent it in

Thanks, my bike is a single color blue diamond. So I removed the side panel and sent it in

Sorry I didn't see this soon enough I guess. Hope you sent the left side panel. It's less obvious it's gone. I've had mine off for several days get logs from my PVCX. A friend that has a 14 Red Chieftain has yet to notice it's missing. Had it been the right side he would have been all over me about it I'm sure.

Be sure to post a picture when it's completed. I was worried I'd be the first Blue Diamond. Glad you are blazing that trail.:D

Sorry I didn't see this soon enough I guess. Hope you sent the left side panel. It's less obvious it's gone. I've had mine off for several days get logs from my PVCX. A friend that has a 14 Red Chieftain has yet to notice it's missing. Had it been the right side he would have been all over me about it I'm sure.

Be sure to post a picture when it's completed. I was worried I'd be the first Blue Diamond. Glad you are blazing that trail.:D

Thanks I will. The panel I sent was on the clutch side. I am not driving it until it is triked

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png