Anybody doing Americade next week??

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
leaving Sunday 6/ 3 - till - 6/10

Plan on doing all kinds of activities while there!! :clapping:

10th year in a row now...I guess you can say I'm addicted to going every year :cool::cool: Does this make me a "junkie"??? LOL

Ronnie

Wife and I will be out there from Tuesday on. Did you get my PM about the restaurant?

Priorities are: Ride new Goldwing DCT Tour (with wife aboard of course), ride new Yamaha Venture, check out the expo

even though I really don't need anything I'm sure I will find something that I can use/need/want to have.

We're doing a guided ride to the Saratoga Battlefield and meeting with friends here and there throughout the week. Other than Monday and Tuesday the weather forecast looks pretty sweet. Oh yeah, Ben & Jerry's downtown will get

at least 1 visit from us.

Americade

Ronnie:

I will also be there from 6/3 to 6/10 for my 15th year, I guess I am also a junkie. I look forward each year. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

Tom

Americade

Will be there from June 4-9, 20th consecutive year, and with the same bike, meeting my brother there; at night like to hang out in town to check out all the bikes, but probably not as much this year due to the change

Frank

Ronnie:

I will also be there from 6/3 to 6/10 for my 15th year, I guess I am also a junkie. I look forward each year. Maybe we can meet up sometime.

Tom

Tom,

Love to meet and greet 4 sure

I live in Springfield, Mass how far is Bethel CT. from me?? (I have not looked up the Google map/before asking this question)

Ronnie

Will be there from June 4-9, 20th consecutive year, and with the same bike, meeting my brother there; at night like to hang out in town to check out all the bikes, but probably not as much this year due to the change

Frank

Hey Frank,

I'm going tomorrow Saturday 6/2 - 6/9th

Ronnie

I had planned to go however they moved me to 2nd shift. I may need to take a days vacation to head up. I may just go up on Saturday and come straight back. Will be a long day but at least I can check it out. The other option is to go Saturday morning and come back Sunday. If I come back Saturday, I will swing by Laconia Bike week which starts on the 9th.

Hey if you ever on Canada St, look for the metallic gold Valkyrie with a dragon's head on the side of the gas tank, can't miss it.

Frank

I'm always on Canada St.

I'll look for you, I'm on a black Goldwing trike,

my buddy rides a valkyrie, yep I'll keep eye out 4 sure

Ronnie

Hey Ronnie, did your friend find and get a trike at Americade?

Frank

Hey Frank,

The answer was NO, he just sleep, the week away, never again will I take a vacation with him, he never got up before 11:00.... Lucky I did "stuff" myself, instead of waiting for him to move his lazy azz in the morning... By the time he got up I had already: walked in the morning, 2 1/2 miles, took a shower, went down to test ride as many bikes as I could, (usually three/four different models of bikes each morning) stopped and had a breakfast, and enjoyed myself instead of sitting there in the hotel room waiting again, for this lazy azz to wake up.

I spent all this time and money to help him find a new bike/trike..He just wasted this vacation away sleeping!! (Can you tell that I'm still pissed????)

Ronnie

Thanks gang, this will be the last time, I pay for a weeks worth of fun, and just sit around while he sleeps, and wait for him, to wake up...This happened last year also, BUT I just thought, maybe, just maybe, that things will change... BUT at least this year I was more prepared, if it did happen again, off I went and took my 2-3 miles walk , came back and took my shower, then headed to the test bike area, and tested many bikes before he even woke up.. NEVER AGAIN!!! I guess we live two different live styles, I go to bed early, and get up early, he goes to bed late and sleeps all morning.....I guess everybody has their own way of life, and how to live...:blush::blush:

Ronnie

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png