switched positive power source

Apr 6, 2018
Port St Lucie
I'm Installing a hog tunes system to Memphis shades fairing, all seems ok with the exception of hooking up a orange wire to a switched positive power source, can,t seem to find in manual or you tube, can some one help

Thanks

On both front sides of gas tank you will find a white connector that is used for running lamps on the RK. There is a power wire and also a ground wire in that connector which runs off the ignition switch and is a fused circuit. You can tap into those wires before the connector or do what I did was get the other half of the connector and the terminals from the dealer and plug your made up harness into it. A 12V test lamp will insure you have the correct wires. That is what I found on my 2019 FW.

I'm Installing a hog tunes system to Memphis shades fairing, all seems ok with the exception of hooking up a orange wire to a switched positive power source, can,t seem to find in manual or you tube, can some one help

Thanks

Could you please update your profile. It's says you have a 2013 Triglide.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CedarRonin
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png