Maggie Valley 2019???

Alan, it would be a long trip but Maggie Valley is a fun time with awesome roads to ride on in the area! And the evening front porch chats are always a good time!

Just got back in town, was gone all week and busy building and riding a brand new 2019 Goldwing DCT automatic trike conversion I installed at the factory. All I can say is WOW, wish it was mine!! The DCT is unbelievably quick and shifts smooth as silk.

I will call Michael tonight and set up the dates and lock down our best price. I hope and feel like he will treat us very well like he always has.

I just called Michael and he was driving to Cherokee with his family for his son's birthday party and said he might loose his cell signal, so he will have to call me back to set up the details and we agreed to talk tomorrow. I did tell him we wanted to reserve Sept 2-6 at the Best Western again this year and he said no problem, so that part is confirmed. I will confirm and post the rates he gives us tomorrow after we talk...hoping for no increase.

hello Robert

I'll meet up with you and Jr. We can build a CONVOY :D

Robert I am not sure we are going but is we do, I would like to ride up together, lets keep in touch and see. you'll ride safe and often

PS we should to meet some were for coffee some time when the weather is good. I am just 100 miles north of Houston on hwy 59

Robert I am not sure we are going but is we do, I would like to ride up together, lets keep in touch and see. you'll ride safe and often

PS we should to meet some were for coffee some time when the weather is good. I am just 100 miles north of Houston on hwy 59

Sound Great! We're planning to attend Eureka Spring Gathering in May. If we can make it before maybe we can stop on the way.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png