DK Lift kit

Oct 21, 2018
Bull Shoals
Thinking about a DK lift kit for our 2012 Tri Glide. Not sure the length of our shocks.

As far as I Know they are the factory shocks. I see kits for 13 and 14 inch

Where are the shocks measured from? I hate to buy the wrong kit.

Thanks this is all new to me

Thinking about a DK lift kit for our 2012 Tri Glide. Not sure the length of our shocks.

Jim....I can't help out on the size question.....When i put them on my 2011 Tri-Glide back in 2011 there was only one size...:Shrug:...But believe me when you do get the lift kit you'll think you have a new bike....As far as handling' steering and comfort gos.ThumbUp

If your shocks are stock, you'll want the 13" I believe ... the 14" ones are for the 14" pro shocks ... but do yourself a favor and call DK ... their service rep girls are great ... the'll make sure you get the one that works best in your situation ... LOL ... Tell dawn FuzzyWuzHe sent ya ... I can use the points ... LOL.

Hi Jim,

Thank you for looking at our products, we appreciate it!

Shocks are measured with the shocks unloaded (no weight on the wheels) and the distance you want is from the center of the top mounting bolt to the center of the bottom mounting bolt.

If you have stock shocks (air) they are 13" and this is the LINK to the kit that will work.

The other Convertible Comfort Lift™, for 14" shocks are for aftermarket shocks that are 1" longer than stock.

Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Kevin

Hi Jim,

Thank you for looking at our products, we appreciate it!

Shocks are measured with the shocks unloaded (no weight on the wheels) and the distance you want is from the center of the top mounting bolt to the center of the bottom mounting bolt.

If you have stock shocks (air) they are 13" and this is the LINK to the kit that will work.

The other Convertible Comfort Lift™, for 14" shocks are for aftermarket shocks that are 1" longer than stock.

Feel free to call or email with any questions.

Kevin

Thank You,

Should I still tell Dawn, that Fuzzy sent me? Said he needs the points

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png