Looking for a Used Freewheeler

When is the best time of year to get really serious about shopping for a used Freewheeler?

Now is a good time. When new model year trikes get released & people trade in used trikes for new ones. You just need to decide on which engine you want, either a twin cam 103 or the newer M8 107 cu.in. that came out on the 2017's. Then in 2019, they went to a 114 cu. in.

I would decide what you want to spend, then test a few trikes in that range.

Let us know what you decide & then post pics. Good hunting.

:welcome:to Trike Talk

I would start now

You may find a deal on a left over 19 model at a good price

Check dealers on line near you for pricing and info

Best of luck;)

Looking for Used Freewheeler

Thanks guys. I do know I want an M8 107, so that narrows my search considerably. And I just never thought about looking at a 2019 because they are so expensive. But it's certainly worth considering. Thanks again.

Reactions: MDO
I've found the day after Christmas to be a good time to buy- Theres a reason everything is on sale. It's the netherworld time for sales. The exhaustion of the holidays from Thanksgiving to Christmas. The phoney good will towards fellow man and all that hype.This is when you can work your best deal- also for add ons and upgrades. The Techs that haven't been laid off for the season need the work.Downside? Freewheelers aren't exactly falling off trucks so your selection may be limited. Fly out ride back is a flexible option. Ive bought semi trucks this way.Use the web to locate dealerships and see what they have. Get your financing lined up in advance and let them know it- your not a tire kicker but a serious buyer. Decide f you want the extended service plan in advance so your not blindsided. If your financing Always Always get GAP insurance. Good luck.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlrodgers10
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png