Climate change........

Too much rain ;Climate change.....

Too little rain ;Climate change.....

Too Cold ;Climate change.....

Too Hot ;Climate change.......

I Bought a Slingshot ;Climate change.....

I forgot what the wife sent me out to get'

Climate change.......:xzqxz:.....

You'll have to be more specific Bob. Just what is it thats causing this problem. Other than the fact its been happening since time began, and will continue to change no matter what we do. :Shrug:At my age I only have to worry about today. I don't plan much further in advance than that.

You'll have to be more specific Bob. Just what is it thats causing this problem. Other than the fact its been happening since time began, and will continue to change no matter what we do. :Shrug:At my age I only have to worry about today. I don't plan much further in advance than that.

Google the ; Medieval Warm Period.....Especially Greenland were all the ice is melting now.....It seems like 900 to 1300 A.D. our cars and power plants caused climate change back then also...:D....

There is a big meeting between this new generation and Mother Nature today. The new generation is going to straighten things out for us. I feel secure now !

But my question is how many electric cars will be found DOTR (dead on the road) ? Will there be enough HELP trucks around to supply imeadiate service :D Better pack a good lunch.

There is a big meeting between this new generation and Mother Nature today. The new generation is going to straighten things out for us. I feel secure now !

But my question is how many electric cars will be found DOTR (dead on the road) ? Will there be enough HELP trucks around to supply imeadiate service :D Better pack a good lunch.

If you run out of electricity on the road you could always knock on someones door and ask if you can borrow some electric......:D..

If you run out of electricity on the road you could always knock on someones door and ask if you can borrow some electric......:D..

Also help to have a loooooong extension cord to reach!!!:p

Maybe someday the cars will all be electric. But not in any of our lifetimes...

Also help to have a loooooong extension cord to reach!!!:p

Maybe someday the cars will all be electric. But not in any of our lifetimes...

Wait till the tax guys figure out how to bill Electric cars IE;The Road use tax..AKA Gas tax at the pumps....They are using the roads but not paying the tax....

Wait till the tax guys figure out how to bill Electric cars IE;The Road use tax..AKA Gas tax at the pumps....They are using the roads but not paying the tax....

You can bet there will be a Lectric use sur charge somewhere in the tax code

My guess is everyone will pay this tax, kind of like a school tax hidden in our property tax

No doubt they've already figured out where and how to "hide" the revenue source, as they are offering rebates, etc., for buying an electric car right now...:mad:

There is no free ride.

The climate has always changed.

The climate will always change until it doesn't.

Electricity is not green.

One day the sun will go out in super nova style …

...and the earth will then soon be just a frigid burnt out cinder.

There is no free ride.

The climate has always changed.

The climate will always change until it doesn't.

Electricity is not green.

One day the sun will go out in super nova style …

...and the earth will then soon be just a frigid burnt out cinder.

Sure as hell i wound't be in my lifetime......But you never know maybe that comet that the History Channel always says' Not if but when it hits' That will be the end..:Shrug:

Sure as hell i wound't be in my lifetime......But you never know maybe that comet that the History Channel always says' Not if but when it hits' That will be the end..:Shrug:

So why worry about a little climate fluctuation then at all??? You are correct, we'll never see what they are ranting about anyway. If it isn't some comet it will be some country that pulls the trigger on the big one and I wouldn't want to be around then either.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png