Boom!™ Audio N01 Half Helmet

I'm thinking about buying a Boom Audio NO1 Half Helmet. I have a 2019 Tri Glide. Will I have to buy the additional module for the bike before I can use it or does it come stock on the 2019? I normally wear a 3XL helmet and the largest size it comes in is a 2XL so it might not matter;)

Still waiting for info. Local HD store said the guy they need to talk to at Harley won't be back until after the 1st;) Lot's of options but no answers? Oh Well. Football is on and it's chilly so I guess I can wait. Like I have a choice:)

Yesterday I had the bluetooth module installed on the trike and they synced everything up? Sort of? I jumped on the bike as they were closing and headed home. My headset was playing a nice Christian Radio Channel and the display on the bike was my Oldy Moldy Country Playlist on my iPhone? When I got home I spent 10 minutes and couldn't get my helmet to change from the Radio Channel. I gave up and went in and watched the game. Guess I need to read the manual and go back out and see what's going on:) Nice thing about owning (or being owned by) a Harley, there's always something. Maybe I'll just turn the helmet off and go for a ride:D

Well a tweek here and there and everything seems to be working? Except I can't get it loud enough to hear it at highway speeds:-( 388 mile ride tomorrow:-( Not sure what's going on.:mad:

My 2020 CVO came with the Module (WHIM). I have a friend that his 2019 came with the Module, not sure if its standard or not on the CVO's. Just Saying!

My 2020 CVO came with the Module (WHIM). I have a friend that his 2019 came with the Module, not sure if its standard or not on the CVO's. Just Saying!

Tripps just installed one on my 2019 (non-CVO). :-( I installed the Boom 30K headset and can barely hear it sitting at idle. Above 30mph can't hear any music at all. (Stock pipes) :-( So far not pleased with this investment:mad: Still working on it.

Tripps just installed one on my 2019 (non-CVO). :-( I installed the Boom 30K headset and can barely hear it sitting at idle. Above 30mph can't hear any music at all. (Stock pipes) :-( So far not pleased with this investment:mad: Still working on it.

I've tried lots of BT headsets ... never could get enough volume to hear my audio books ... so I went back to the corded headset. To be clear ... I have a slight hearing loss and can't wear my aides with the bike (long story).

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2011Case
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png